Cannibal Jack. pt2 ⚠️tw⚠️

⚠️TW GORE⚠️

3person pov

" Jack i-" Dave said fear tinted. his voice. " I don't-...I won't join you, but I won't tell anyone...O-Ok...." Dave said " that's ok, Hun. " Jack replied "g-good." Dave said walking over to Jack sitting next to the body. " so umm... Why are you e-eating him?" Dave questioned. " why not, he looked rather tasty when I saw him and.... I just wanted to tear into his flesh and consume him." Jack replied. " oh, ummm... You won't eat me, right?..." Dave asked, concerned. "of course, I won't eat you Davey, no way you're too cute to eat, I rather keep you all to myself...forever." Jack said calmly "oh umm" dave's face flushed when he said that. " y-you mean it?" Dave asked. " of course, I mean it, Davey." Jack replied moving his hand up to Dave's face cupping dave's cheek in his hand. Blood dripped off his hand and Dave's cheek. " that makes me feel a little better." Dave said quietly suddenly, Jack pulled Dave in to a kiss, the only thing Dave could taste was blood and pickles for some reason. David & Jack stayed like that for a moment before Jack pulled away to get air a sinister smile creeping on jacks face. "oh, Davey Won't you let me take a bite out of you? just one, I promise it won't hurt.❤" Jack asked, " I ummmmm....." Dave said fear creeping into his eyes. " p-promise it won't hurt" Dade said fear fillng his voice. "of course, it'll hurt Davey, I'm taking a bite out of you, but I promise it'll be worth it, then everyone will know you're mine❤" Jack said moving his face down the dave's neck. " o-ok, as long as it's a small bite" Dave said, bracing for the pain it seemed he was about to go through, I mean, Jack was about to bite him take a chunk out of his flesh. Of course it was going to fucking hurt. In all honesty, he expected a giant bite like a huge chunk to be taken out of his neck, but instead Dave just felt teeth on his neck and pain as a tiny chunk of his flesh was removed accompanied by a slight tearing noise. " I thought you were going to take a big bite out of my neck." Dave said neck still hurting. And dripping with blood. " I didn't want anyone  to be worried, besides, it's small but noticeable could have been from anything." Jack replied.

A/n

I don't know how to end a chapter, so they made out for a couple of minutes, then went inside and fell asleep.

Bye❤🧡💜