WHAT!?!?!?

2.5K PEOPLE READ THIS PIECE OF CRAP!?!?!?!? 😨 😨 😨

In all seriousness, I didn't know anyone would read this. When I published it, it was originally just my first attempt at writing something ever, looking back at it I hate all of it. It's all terrible, I can do better and I know I can do better, I didn't expect anyone to read it, I just I was proud of it when I made it, I published it and two point five thousand people read it, I didn't think one person would read it, this is a milestone I didn't think I would ever hit, and it's on a piece of crap that I worked on for 20 minutes as my first introduction to writing, I don't know what to I'm I'm sorry to everyone who read this, it's not good, in fact, it sucks, not gonna sugar coat, it I'm impressed anyone would read it, I'm thankful that you did read it, but I'm sorry for the lasting psychological damage I inevitably left you. Other book which I spent months on didn't even get this much reads it's a whole other fandom and topic shirt, but still, I'm amazed that anyone read this, and if you're reading this now, I'm amazed people still read this, I want to take this down, I really do, I want to remove it from my page and I don't want to associate with this anymore, but I've come so far, and I feel it's important to leave this book up as a milestone of how far I've come. If you're reading this, I'm not going to update this book anymore, I'm not going to redo this book anytime in the forseeable future, and I'm sorry if you really heart to any of this, because it's probably never gonna happen. If you want feel free to use the stories that I used, and the ideas I used and turn them into better concepts, you don't even have to credit me, I don't care. Want, you can make endings and alternate timelines to these stories, but I doubt anyone does. I'm not leaving this book up because I like it, or I think it deserves to be up here. I'm leaving it up to show how far I've come in the writing again, I apologize for any lasting psychological issues that I may have caused, but I'm thankful for everyone who read this book. If you're reading this, I hope you have a good day, a good month, a good year, a good rest of your life, and I hope you find some better writers to support better than me. I love all of you platonically goodbye.