012 ; troll

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

YOU AND HERMIONE HAD STAYED IN THE BATHROOM THE WHOLE AFTERNOON, THE BOTH OF YOU HAD EVEN SKIPPED DINNER.

another gryffindor girl ; parvati, had come to check on hermione just before dinner, but hermione was still upset so you decided to stay in the bathroom until she was ready to come out.

hermione turns to you, "i think i'm ready to go now"

you nod and you both sit up, your eyes stay glued to the ground as she wipes her tears away.

but you both freeze as two large green feet come into a view, along with a sort of bat.

both your eyes slowly travel up, taking in every bit of the things appearance.

hermione grips your hand tightly as you both walk back steadily, looking at the thing in fear,

so.. not.. cute..

the troll walks closer to the both of you, with you both backing up.

you glance behind you as you both hit a wall, hermione grabs your wrist and pulls you into the closest stall, you grip your knife in your pocket, ready to swing if anything happens.

you both scream and duck as the monster swings it's bat, demolishing the top half of each of the stalls.

you protect hermione's and your head from the falling timber.

"hermione, [name], move!" harry ; who had just run into the bathroom wiht ron, orders as the creature goes to swing again, you both crawl underneath the stall doors as the creature destroys the remains of the tops of the last few.

"help, help!" hermione squeaks out as the creature starts picking up pieces of wood from where you were both lying.

"hey, pea brain!" ron shouts.

you and hermione crawl out from the debris and past the creatures foot, making your way under the sinks, which unfortunately, the creature notices.

you huddle in on yourselves, only to squeal and crawl again as the creature goes to smash it's bat down right onto the sinks where you both were.

"help!" hermione calls to the boys as you move your head away from the drains, which were now spitting out water.

you watch in shock as harry latches himself onto the creature's bat, landing on the back of its neck as it goes to swing down on you both.

the creature looks around in shock, trying to find the culprit, harry grabs onto it's head to stay balanced.

the creature swings its head around like crazy, trying to get harry off.