4. Daphne Greengrass

hey guys, I'm sorry for the late update but I'll give you my crappy excuse later on, for now please enjoy the chapter :)

also, big thank you to thehearts_melodies for the amazing banner on the side, thanks :)

Please enjoy :)

-

I smirked as I walked away from Hogsmeade, Draco close behind me.

We slyly entered the castle, shutting the large doors behind us. Classes were still in place, and if we were to get caught we would get into a lot of trouble. Skipping class was unheard of in Hogwarts, no matter how strong anyone's dislike for the class was.

I heard the clacking of shoes against the heavy floors of Hogwarts and grabbed Draco's arm, pulling him to the side of one of the knights in armour, giving him a signal to be quiet.

He did not make a sound, to my delight and I peaked out past the suit of armour to try and look at the person who almost caught us roaming the halls.

My sister. Daphne.

"It's my sister," I whispered quickly to him as I stood back against the door. Draco nodded to me and I waited for her to go away.

"I know someone was here, I seen you," she called as she looked around. I took in a deep breath. I did not want my sister to catch me doing work for the Dark Lord, my sister was many things and a big mouth so happened to be one those many. "Just stop hiding, I know who it is!"

I waited, if she knew who it was she knew where we were. But I would wait until she finds me before daring to make a move.

"Draco, just come out here! I'm not going to tell anyone!" My sister whined as she w3aited for the boys extremely blonde head of hair to appear in her sight. I looked at him with wide eyes and he returned the look.

"Just go out!" I whispered sharply to him, giving him a little shove. He looked at me, once again with wide eyes but they were no longer filled with alarm but they had been replaced with annoyance.

But nonetheless, he stepped out and cleared his throat, flicking his hair as he looked up at my sister. He looked very much uncomfortable so I could only imagine how usually cool, calm Draco was actually feeling at the moment.

I had never really seen anyone look at my sister with such fear and annoyance. I don't know what exactly she had done to him but whatever it was, it did not look to be very much forgotten.

"Draco, want to tell me why you weren't in class?" Daphne asked with a bit of a smugness to her voice. I rolled my eyes and gagged to myself as I imagined the smirk creeping on her overly glossed lips and that flirty flutter of the overly done with mascara eyes.

"I had something that I wanted to do," he muttered, shoving his hands into his pockets and looking down at the ground.

"And what was that something?" Daphne asked, the curiousness clear in her tone. I could almost smell the desperation reeking off her at the moment, and it was probably one of the reasons why I felt the sudden need to gag right now. "Draco, was there a girl?!"