Oh no...

In the dorms of heights alliance, class 1-A are taking their time to relax thanks to Nezu giving the students two weeks off to do as they please as long as it was legal. Yes those were his words exactly. It has been a crazy event for a lot of them, especially since it involved a green haired cinnamon roll and an adorable snowball. Izuku and Eri were currently sitting in the common room watching Big Hero 6.

Baymax: Hello. I am Baymax, you're personal healthcare companion.

Eri: I love you Baymax

Izuku: 'You are too precious

Izuku: 'You are too precious.'

Izuku lightly ruffled her hair which caused her to look and smile as she hugged Izuku. Many watched as the Izuku and Eri interacted, like a father would a daughter. As time passed it was getting late and curfew was close so Izuku took Eri too her bedroom which was joined to his from a door away. As he tucked her in, Eri smiled as she snuggled a deku plushie.

Izuku: Alright remember. I'm just through that door so if you get scared, just open it and wake me up. okay?

Eri nodded to which he smiled at her trying to be brave.

Izuku: alright, Goodnight Eri.

Eri: Goodnight (yawn) I love you Papa.

Izuku was shocked by what she said but smiled. He didn't mind accepting that role.

Izuku: I love you too snowball.

He then kissed her forehead and turned on a night light for her as he left. He started get ready for bed when he heard ringing. He picked up his phone but it didn't have any notification of a missed call or anything. He looked at it strangely wondering why. But then he heard it again, only for him to pale and his eyes widened as he slowly looked up to a bag that was hanging on a closet door. With his breath trembling as he stood up hand slowly walked to the bag. It was made out of animal wool as the opened area was marked with symbols. He slowly reached in and grabbed ahold of an item.

He pulled it out to reveal a blue crystal that fit the palm of his and glowed as the ringing would start and silence every few second. He then rubbed the top of it with his thumb and a symbol appeared. He then lifted it close to his mouth

Izuku: H-H-Hello?

???: Hello Izuku...

His face completely drained itself of blood as fear shriveled up his spine, recognizing the voice.

Izuku: o-oh hey! I... I-I-I wasn't expecting a call from y-you.! U-Uh, h-h-how are you?

???: I wouldn't stall if I were you Izuku. We've found out about a few of your incidents, especially the ones that involved with those two individuals. Who was it? Muscular and... Overhaul was it?

Izuku started to become really scared now if they knew about those. He then sighed to himself and decided to explain.

Izuku: I... I couldn't let Muscular hurt Koda... Muscular was the same person that murdered his parents, and he was going to kill him next. I couldn't let him get hurt... and with Overhaul... I couldn't let him get away... not after what that-that sick fuck did to an innocent little girl. I couldn't live with myself if I just stood on the side lines.