The Letter

Emmilianas Pov

I was sitting in the Living room as Narcissa my daughter came stomping down the Stairs. Oh she was furious. The greenslime that dripped out of her whiteblond hair dripped on her dress. I swished my wand and the green slime dissapeered. My Owl Periwinkle picked on the Window, wich I opened, and I took the letter of her foot. 

Dear Mr Malfoy, 

We would like to invite you to the hogwarts reunion of year 1987/88. Please dress in something formal and bring your Wife and Kids if you have some. The Reunion will be on 2 March. 

Sincerly, Headmaster Minerva McGonnagal

I paled as I read the letter. It was obvious Draco would take me to this reunion but I guess my whole bioloh'gical Family would be there and I wasn't sure if I wanted to go. As I thought about it and Narcissa who had read the letter over my shoulder too my bestfriends flooed in. "Whohoo" Pansy, my adoptive Sister sang. "Honey" My best friend Astoria sang too. "In the Living Room" I sang back to my friends. They and their Families were the only ones I knew that excisted. Pans and Asty ran in and Asty said"Hon, we go the letter see want to go?" I didn't know what to say because it would reveal my life. The thing that I feared for was the reaction of my biological family. I already heard over the news that one of my Brothers died in the wizarding war and eventhough I don't have any memories of him it hit me, hit me hard and I cried ongoing for nights. How would they react when they found out that I had named her Daughter Molly after her Birth Mom. Even only thinking of it I let a tear run over my cheak. Which shocked Pansy cause ever since Pansys Mom adopted me Pansy had never seen me cry. I nodded, I wanted to go I said to myself, I needed to get to know about my birth Family. I said "Can you,Cissa, write a letter to Molly?" "Of course, Mom!" And Narcissa ran of to write a letter to her twin. I sighed and put my head in my hands and really started crying. Before I only held my tears back because I didn't want Cissa see my crying. Eventhough Narcissa is a mature girl, she was very emotional and hogwarts was always an emotional game for her. Seeing all her cousins not knowing about her and even hating her for beeing Narcissa Malfoy ||. But her older Brother Scorpius was even Besties with one of her Cousins. Scorpius even liked one of his God Cousins Rosaline Lupin only called Rose. She was my Godniece 'cause my twinsister Ginny married Harry Potter whom is Rose and Teddys Godfather. I was ripped out of my thoughts by Asty and Pansy who already talked about their Outfits for the Reunion. Pansy asked me"Hey Emmi what do you want to wear at the Reunion?" "I thought about Dresses with Flowerprint for us Girls and casuals for the Boys" I answered. I could hear narcissa starting to pack her trunk for Hogwarts again as she only helped my over the weekend and is still studies in her sixth year at hogwarts. 

When my husband later came home he found a tired me waiting for him on the Sofa. I handed him the Positive pregnancy test I did just before and Fell asleep in his Arms.