Worried and Wearing

3rd Person view

Roxanne stared at Narcissa who started choking on her Tea. Quickly Narcissa got her own self again. "Another Weasley?" Narcissa asked still looking shocked. "Yup" said Rose secretly worried about Narcissas behaviour. "Yup" Rose said and then asked "What are you wearing for the Ball?" "Mom said I must wear a purple dress!" Roxanne grunted by the thought of an Dress. "My Mom said I should look for a Dress witch Flowerprint, Shes been pretty obsessed with Flowerssince she was pregnant with me and my Twin" Narcissa smiled. "I should wear pink" Rose said smiling pink was her favourite color after all. "Who is your Mom actually" Narcissa backed away slightly. "I don't want to tell" came a cold answer from her. "Come on" Rose begged. "NO" Narcissa got Mad. It went on five minutes of bugging from her so called friends until She exploded. "You know what. I'll leave you are suppossed to be my friends but nevermind. I don't care, true friends would accept a No or wait till I would be ready to tell. My Mom wanted to come out with it at the Reunion but I will tell her to not tell. It's not worth it and my whole life would be new!" She walked away slamming the Doors shut behind her. Rose regretted it immediatly, She lost her best Friend the Person she could go to with everything. Narcissa had already ounched a Professor for making jokes about her Mom and knew it was hard for Cissa to talk about her. It has been Cissas only Secret she didn't knew. Roxanne though didn't regret it at all, She wanted to find out her Friends Origins she didn't really care she had hurt her Best Friend badly.

When the next Day when Rose looked around the Gryffindortable she couldn't see Narcissa. She looked around the Great Hall, only to see her next to her Siblings at Slytherintable. Her heart stung as Penelope Parkinson put an arm around her laughing. Rose knew that Penelope and Brenna Zambini such as Peggy and Sue Nott had been close Friends with the Malfoy Offspring since Birth and Peggy and Sue were Narcissas Twins best friend. She never found out the name of Narcissas twin cause Narcissa had told her both of them were named after their Grandmothers. Rose understood that, that would give her Moms Identity away Immediatly. A mean Voice had always whispered in her head saying "How mean Malfoy is, she doesn't trust you!" Sometimes Rose had the feeling the Voice was right knowing that Narcissa didn't trus her enough, but then she thout what if there was another reason that held her back. She herd a Sob She saw Penelope and Brenna pulling Narcissa in a Hug. She heard her Sobbing "I would love to tell her but Mom, She doesn't want to! I understand her her whole life would be set on Fire" Rose thought hard why would those Zambini girls know about Narcissas Mom. 

But then Roxanne pulled her out of thought "Rose we need to go! To get the Dresses and stuff you know"