In Hogwarts

Narcissas Pov

When I came back to hogwarts I tiredly fell in my Bed. When my Cousins Roxanne and Rose walked in with linked arms I played sleeping and overheard their conversation. "Are your Parents coming to the reunion?" I heard Rose asking. Roxanne answered laughing "'course RosiePosie " I felt my heart drop as my Rose asked "Don't you feel sad sometimes that we don't have more cousins. Sometimes I wish that Cissa here could be our Cousin." She said and I felt eyes looking over me. I knew Roxanne was Nodding. When they left I stood up and went to the Table in our Dorm. I started writing to Molly again. I missed my Twin very bad but Molly was so much of Mom and said she would not be able to face her cousins. 

Dear Molly, 

I really miss you, It's been so long since your Visit home and I'm really suffering without your laughing. Though I have Rose and Roxanne here, they don't really replace you. Not that I would want to replace you, you are the specialest Person in my life. But you really should visit again. And I know when we can do that.Did you hear about the Reunion here. Mom is planning to go. Are you coming pleaaseee? By the way us two need to get back on Lucius and Lyra. They pranked me! AGAIN! How is Ilvermorny? Is the Wampus very different to Gryffindor? How are Peggy and Sue? I really miss you and the Nott twins. Oh yeah back to the reunion, The Reunion is going to be next week so please answer back soon I know this is the second Letter about me Missing you and the Reunion but PLEASEEEEEEEEE write back. It's been ages since your last letter.

Love, 

your twin Cissa

*****************************

When in the next Morning Narcissa went down for Breakfast, she saw Rose and Roxanne in an Conversation. She sat down next to them and tied her beautiful whiteblond hair in an high Ponytail. She began sipping her tee and eating an toast, Roxanne turned to her and asked her "Hey Cissa,  me and Rose have been finding Pictures of an other Redheaded girl in  the attic of the Burrow." Narcissa started choking on her Tee from shock.