The Reunion

The day of the Reunion came and you saw a Girl with whiteblondhair and a brunette girl walking in smiling like nothing was about to happen. Standing with her Family jelousy came over Rose standing there with Penelope. They were obviously waiting for someone but everyone was there. Rose eyed the laughing redheaded women at Dracos side. Rose could see it was Narcissas Mother, they had the same smile. When the Doors opened again Molly senior looked like se missed someone she had been the one that wrote down the guest and according to Hermiones List everyone was there. From Penelope and Narcissa was a call of "Molly" heard. "Penny! Cissa!" was heard back and the Red Head ran to them engulfing them in a big hug. Rose looked at them and it made klick in her brain. Rose got that it was Narcissas twin. Rose only knew one Molly her grandmother. But it couldn't be that? No, No and No, not possible. Molly, Narcissa and Penelope went on the Stage. Narcissa began "Years ago a girl went missing. She was ther first girl in a very big family. Her Mom always wanted a Daughter but as soon as she was born she had always been forgotten. Penelope continued "One day, it was raining, a woman and her daughter the same age as the other one. Came along the street were she had been forgotten. The crying and forgotten girl had been taken by the woman. Narcissa ended the small story "The girl grew up in the family and had the love and the family she always wanted" It had been a story that Molly senior wanted to forget but Emmiliana always had come in her mind as she almost had forgotten her. A smile tainted on the face of Emmiliana as she hugged her girls tight. The grin on Pansy Parkinson was incredibly wide as she pulled Penelope close. The dinner was incredibly good and it tasted amazing. Sadly Molly senior couldn't eat much Emmiliana, Narcissa and that other Molly didn't go out of her head. After Dinner the Weasley Family huddled together having diffrent interesting conversations. Then two girls one with red hair and blue eyes, the other had white-blond hair and striking grey eyes. "Ey, Molly!" Narcissa said in her eyes glittered revenge. "Yes, Cissa" The other girls eyes glittered with revenge too. Every Weasley turned around staring at the girls that stood there ready to get revenge for their Mom. "You think we would fit in their Barbie world?" Narcissa asked evily. "No, what do you think?" Narcissa replied. Before Narcissa could answer Emmiliana came over taking her oldest Daughters and motioning all the Weasleys to follow. Outside of the great hall Emmiliana knelt in front of her two daughters and the two sat down too. Urgent she started talking to her Daughters "Molly, Narcissa, I know you want to get revenge for me getting forgotten but you need to accept it or tell them the truth." Molly stood up with her madness in her eyes almost replacing the older Molly "Mom, you need to tell the truth. I know you grew up as Emmiliana Parkinson but tell your Family the truth. Narcissa can't hold their Masquerade any longer and she even fights with our Cousins about you and your Identity. It is absolutely stupid for us keeping the Masquerade cause for Peggy and Sue keeping the Masquerade is hard to just like with me. It is annoying and I don't want to keep this secret any longer." Befor Molly II went on ranting Emmiliana stood up and nodded "Your right Molls! My Birthname is Emmiliana Sophia Weasley known as Parkinson. I can see Mrs Weasley you reckognize me and for my daughters sakes I will now tell you guys. I am the girl you probably forgot. " Emmiliana started shaking without her notice and Narcissa had to hold her so she would not fall. Ginny ran and fell in her arms. Molly II, Emmiliana and Narcissa looked shocked but when Rose came Molly II and Narcissa II pulled her in a close hug. Slow for Slow the whole family came and hugged them tight. Except Ron! When Emmiliana opened her arms for him and said "Come here Twinnie" He stepped back and screamed with a red face "You married the ferret! How could you! You are suppossed to support us in hating him." Narcissa II stepped to him and said icily "Ronald Weasley! Mom grew up as Parkinson in Conclusion she obviously grew up with Dad. It was Childhood friendship that turned into love." The grin on Rose and Roxannes faces grew and laughing they pulled Narcissa in a hug again when they realized Narcissa really was their Cousin.