The search

after grieving for her loved one, ei decided to spread the news across her nation to help her find the unknown commissioner for revenge. She first asked the adventures guild if they have records of the unknown commissioner. Traveler wouldn't be an exception because they were in enkonomiya because they have been commissioned by the priestess of watatsumi island. "Hello kathryene. I would like to see all your documents about your.. recent adventures." Ei stated in her usual harsh cold voice. "Of course my dear shogun." Kathryene replied while handing the documents to ei. "These are our recent ones. One of which being unknown but very skilled .. more skilled than the traveler.. but it is one thing.. they look like a Carbon copy. Of the traveler." Kathryene said. Ei was astonished.. was the travelers sister responsible for yae miko's death?. It is a possibility "call the priestess of watatsumi and get the traveler here immediately!"Ei yelled commanding all her guards to come to watatsumi. After the arrival of the traveler and kokomi ei showed them the information about the unknown adventurer. "H-hey.. traveler.. isn't this your sister?" Paimon said while looking at him. Aether was... shocked at what his own twin could do.. "no.. lumine can't do this! She's my twin and I know she wouldn't hurt anyone's loved one for no reason! There must be a reason for this!" Aether said while trying to hold back tears. "Apologies traveler.. but it appears she can. She's changed.." Ei said.
"Traveler.. our last meeting with your sister was when she said she was the abyss princess and - and ei is right! She has changed but.. not in a good way" paimon said. Aether was as quiet as a mouse now. He cannot express the words of why his own twin sister would do such a horrendous thing to ei.. he was determined to help find her to try and talk her out of it but suddenly. his sisters words flashed in his mind
"Until you've reached the end of your journey. You will see the true meaning of this world.

(End of chapter 2)
To be continued