My sweet sakura bloom

(Ships: thoma x ayaka , yae x ei , etc)
"Ei, meet me at the grand narukami shrine. I've got a gift <3" the letter read as ei was reading it, "seems like she's trying to flirt ei" said sara while holding it. At this point ei was as red as a tomato, meanwhile with yae.. "what do I wear?!?! How should I say it!" Yae was panicking. Thoma and ayaka giggled at how yae panicks . "Thoma was like this when we went out" ayaka said as she giggled teasing him. They finally helped yae pick out an outfit they thought ei would love. It was a color purple dress similar to ei's dress but with twin really long sleeves and accompanied by gloves. Ei on the other hand wore the dress yae loved , a beautiful pink kimono that looked like yaes dress. Accompanied with of course, gloves <3. Yae with the help of ayaka and thoma set up a nice dinner with a view of inazuma and its beauty. As ei entered she was greeted with a dinner and a beautiful view of her nation. "My my ei~ I didn't expect you would actually come" said yae while walking down the steps from the sacred sakura tree. "Miko, you.. look lovely today." Ei said while trying to not blush. Yae noticed she had worn her favorite dress. "Let's take our seats?" Yae said breaking the silence between them. After eating the food and enjoying the scenery it was sunset. Yae thought it was the great time to propose to ei.. she had been keeping this in for more than 500 years while they were in no contact. "My dear archon ei.. I- have something to announce.." Yae said while slowly kneeling down . Ei's eyes widened and she was blushing hard like a tomato. ".. will you marry me almighty shogun?" Yae said. Ei looked hesitant at first then said "of course.. my dear sakura bloom". Both of them were tearing from happiness as they lie in the grass while viewing the sunset from above.