21. the truth [part seven]

a/n pov

Time skip

1 week

you and taehyung got really close as time flew by. you got taehyung's number that day and since then you used to be on the call all the time. right now you're talking with taehyung on the phone "yah how can you say that we won't meet today you know i will be bored" you whined in the call "i'm so sorry y/n i'm actually going out with my parents tonight so i can't" he said. You pouted "fine but you have to buy me a icecream tomorrow" you said. "Sure" he said. "Ok then bye bye taetae" you said "bye bye" he said and smiled then you cut the call. You smiled to yourself. "Ahh what is he doing to me?!" You said and jumped around. "Hoo okay calm down y/n.........hmm but I'm bored......yeah let's go to kookie's house" you said to yourself and walked out of your apartment and went to jungkook's apartment. You knocked on his door and he opened it and said "oh hey pumpkin come in" he said and let you in "kookie I'm bored" you said as you got in and plopped yourself on the couch. "What happened to your taetae?" He asked sarcastically. "He said he's going out with his parents and he can't come today" you said then pouted. "Seriously what are you guys a couple!?" He asked a little irritated. "Hmm i don't know about my feelings it's just i don't want to leave him i want him to stay by me forever I feel something when I'm near him like.....i can't describe it" you said. "Girl you're in love" he said and kept his hands on your shoulder. You gasped "so I'm in love?" You asked. "100%" he said and nodded. It was silence for a moment before he sighed "i think my baby friend is grown up" he said and wiped his fake tears. "You're really a drama queen" you said and rolled your eyes. "Yah you feel this when I fell in love" he said. "Well then that would never happen" you teased him "yah" he said and hit you slightly..........

Time skip

Evening

Y/n pov

"Haa thanks kookie i thought this day will just end with boredom thank you for keeping me company i will leave now" you said "you know i was your friend first before that taetae!?" He asked sarcastically. "You know i love him more" you said and teased him. "yah you better run or I'll smack your ass" he said. "Hehe okay bye" you said and went to your apartment. "Hey mom" you said as you went in and saw your mom on the couch. "Hey sweetie where were you?" She asked "in kookie's house" you said. "oh what happened to your taetae?" She asked. "he's going out with his parents so he wasn't able to come today" i said and pouted. "ahh i see my daughter is developing a crush" my mom said and smirked. "mom! Seriously act like one" i said. "ahh sweetie you know I'm a modern mommy" she said and flipped her hair. You scoffed and went in your room.
I am laying on my bed thinking about taehyung "what would he be doing now?" I questioned myself. "Ahh i miss him so much" i said and wriggled on my bed.

Kim taehyung pov

I'm in the restaurant for dinner with my parents as they said they wanted to spend some quality time with me. Argh i really miss y/n i want to see her. I mentally whined. "Order something taehyung" my dad said. "one teokbokki" i said to the waiter coldly. "Ok your orders will be right up" he said and left. "so son tell me how is your studies going?" My dad asked. "pretty good dad" i said. "Oh and what about the girl you met" my mom asked. "we're friends" i said "oohh just friends.....?" My mom asked teasingly "mom it's not progressed yet" i said blushing a little. "Ok ok honey stop teasing him" my dad said. "oh i just love teasing my son" she said............

Y/n pov

I am eating dinner with my parents right now. "Y/n how was your day?" My dad asked "not bad" i replied. "why didn't you hang out with taetae today?" He asked. "no dad he went out with his parents" i said and pouted sadly. "aww don't worry sweet heart it's just a day" dad said "yeah" i said and continued eating.......

Time skip

tomorrow morning

Y/n pov

Today is Sunday so no school. Yes i will meet taetae today. I happily jumped around my room and called his number. After few rings he picked up. "Taetae good morning" i said. "good morning baby" he said and i blushed hard. "b-baby?" I asked in a low voice. "yeah you sounded like a cute baby" he said. I chuckled. "what's on the agenda today?" He asked. "umm let's go to the new cafe that just opened" i said. "sounds good I'll be there in half an hour" he said. "ok see you there bye" i said. "bye" he said and cutted the call.

Time skip

Twenty minutes later

Kim taehyung pov

Ahh y/n i love you so much. I said and kissed her picture in my phone. I secretly took pictures of her. Ok ok it's time to head to the cafe. I said to myself and went to the cafe.

When i was near the cafe i saw y/n on the opposite platform of the road. "y/n!" I yelled and waved at her. "taetae!" She squealed and started running towards me. But then.............................

God thought it was the perfect time for the break down and he did it..............

It's time for the love birds to suffer...........

The cupid and the angels were shocked......

What did god do?? Who is Kim taehyung?? Will their relationship last??

To know the answers keep reading the book..........

Thank you so much my cuties 😘.......