CHAPTER 4

TO BE CONTINUED..

As they entered the library Gayu pushed Naira in the library. Naira was shocked when she went inside the library and found Kartik inside. She was surprised as well as confused as to why Gayu pushed her inside the library and why she found Kartik inside the library.

Kartik: Back to earth Naira.

Naira: huh..kya hua..? Aur yeh tu yahan kya kar rahe ho..?

Kartik: ohhoo... naira tum sawal bohot poochti ho...!

Naira: huh

Suddenly all the lights went off, there was a spotlight on Naira and Kartik and then Kartik bent over his knees and said,'' You're my thoughts all day long. On this day, I propose to you and invite you to live in my heart all my life. My feelings for you have only grown stronger since the day we first met. I want to seal our bond forever today, Naira.''

Naira had tears in her eyes, tears of happiness,she wanted to propose Kartik today and shock him and here she was shocked. And then Kartik called her," its okay Naira if you don't love me back i am okay with it, i just wanted to confess all my feelings to you."

Naira did not listen to anything. She can only see that Kartik was saying something but god knows what, she just went to Kartik and hugged him and said,''I love you too, kartik."

Kartik was shocked as well as happy that she accepted his proposal.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IGNORE GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES...

HELLO, DEAR READERS I KNOW THAT IT'S JUST A SMALL UPDATE AND OF COURSE A LATE UPDATE. *grinning face*