Chapter 13:Kiss

"Rie?"

Bella was outside the dormitory.
The door opened, and there she stood. She closed the door behind her and approached me with a smile, but her smile vanished instantly when she realized that I wasn't the only person inside. She pressed her lips together upon seeing who was with me.

"Hi,"bati ko

Nasa kanila Emy ang atensyon niya at hindi na ako napansin. Tinitigan niya sila Cole lalo na si Emy na nakatitig din sa kanya. Hindi ko alam kung ako lang ba o talagang merong tensyon sa pagitan nilang dalawa. The way they locked eyes, it felt as if they were poised to engage in a fierce battle, ready to tear each other apart.

Bella was the first to break the tension, her gaze shifting towards me. "I didn't realize you had visitors," Naglakad siya palapit sakin at inabot ang paper bag." Anyway, I'm here to give you this."

Nagtataka man ay tinanggap ko yun."Huh?What's this?"

Hindi siya sumagot at ngumisi lang.

"I'll go ahead," she said, giving my head a gentle pat before turning around and walking towards the door, eventually leaving.

Napatitig na lang ako sa pintong nilabasan niya. Saan na naman kaya siya pupunta.Lately ay na lagi siyang wala. Hindi ko siya masyadong nakikita dito sa academy. She seemed so busy in the past few days. I couldn't help but wonder what she was occupied with.

I wanted to help her, whatever it was. However, the problem was she wasn't saying anything. She didn't ask for my help, so I assumed she could manage on her own. But even so, I still wanted to help her if she had any issues. However, she hadn't mentioned if something was wrong or not. Besides, we hadn't really talked much in the past few days. She was truly busy.

"Aurie,sama ka samin?"

Napalingon ako kay Emy."Saan?"

"Punta kaming Recuerdos Island. Do'n sa dinalhan ko sayo"Aniya

Sandali akong napa-isip. May gagawin ba ako ngayon?Parang wala naman. Hindi din naman ako susunduin ni Mama. Busy na naman yun sa trabaho niya. Lately palagi na din siyang busy. Katulad ni Bella, madalang ko na lang din siyang makita.

"Sige,sandali lang magbibihis ako."

She simply nodded in response. I entered my room and changed my clothes. I wore a simple baby pink jacket and paired it with short shorts. The length of the jacket reached halfway down my thighs, so my shorts were not visible. At a glance, it appeared as if I were only wearing the jacket.

Kumuha ako ng extrang t-shirt, shorts at underwear. I'm not sure why I brought extra clothes. It's just a gut feeling that I needed to have them with me. Kinuha ko ang bag kong sakto lang ang laki para sa extra clothes ko. I tied my hair up in a high bun, then I left my room.

"Tapos kana?"

Si Emy ang unang nakapansin sakin nang lumabas ako ng kwarto. Lahat sila ay napalingon sakin. Tumango ako at ngumiti.

"Alright,Let's go!"Saad ni Emy.

They all stood up simultaneously and exited the room one after another. I was the second to last to leave, with Prince Nath bringing up the rear. There weren't many people in the hallway. It was Saturday and everyone was heading home, so the academy was relatively empty at the moment.

We walked silently behind them, enveloped in a peaceful ambiance, while Emy and Cole engaged in yet another heated argument. It had become a familiar sight, their daily ritual of squabbling over trivial matters. The air was tinged with tension as their voices rose, punctuating the tranquility of our surroundings.