Epilogue

After four years.

Aurie's POV

"Hmmm,"

Sumingahap ako ng hangin. Ang sarap sa pakiramdam. Ang gaan.

Apat na taon na ang lumipas pero ang lahat ng mga nangyari ay parang kahapon lang. Sariwa pa rin sa alala ng karamihan.

Four years have passed since I restored everything to its former balance. The seemingly insignificant stones turned out to hold immense value. It was what they had been desperately searching for, something that had long been lost. Unbeknownst to me, it was in my possession all along, and I had no idea of its true significance at that time.

Simula noong mangyari ang laban sa pagitan namin ni Vishna ay maraming nagbago. Gaya na lang ng academy. Mamaraming binagong parte dahil nasira. Imbis na ibalik sa dating anyo ay binago na lang nila ang itsura para sa bagong simula.

After the battle, many chose to leave the academy. Some opted to live far away, as they no longer wished to witness further conflicts. Others distanced themselves for a while in order to heal the wounds caused by the sacrifices they made for the greater good, which resulted in leaving their loved ones behind.

After that battle, I severed my connection with Selene. It wasn't because I no longer needed her; rather, I wanted her to be truly free. She agreed with my decision and left me with an item, something to be used in case I ever needed her assistance, and instructed me to call upon her when necessary.

Hindi na ako ang possessor niya at wala nang susunod pa.

Mirana, on the other hand, returned to her kingdom. With the loss of her sibling, she had to assume the leadership of their lineage. Even to this day, she still mourns the absence of her sibling. They were each other's only family, and it was Vishna who had been their sole source of support and companionship. The void left by the departure of her sibling remains a constant reminder of their irreplaceable presence in her life.

Even to this day, the reality of everything coming to an end is something I struggle to comprehend. The departure of Vishna was an unexpected turn of events-one that I never anticipated. All I ever wished for was her transformation, hoping that she would undergo a positive change. However, fate had a different plan in store for her. Tragically, her life was claimed by the excessive use of her own powers. Despite being fully aware of the risks involved, she persisted without holding back. Her unwavering determination and refusal to surrender revealed a depth of character and conviction within her that was undeniable. It is a bittersweet realization, knowing that her unwavering spirit ultimately led to her demise.

And yes, I planned everything. During the tournament, I knew Vishna was there because I could feel her presence. I also asked for a favor from Prince Caspian. I knew Vishna was behind what happened to Finn, and she intentionally framed Caspian for it. I knew she would approach Caspian, pretending to strike a deal but with malicious intent. I knew she would try to warn and intimidate Caspian, so I briefly left to go to him. Vishna had no knowledge that I was present in that room, keeping watch and listening to their conversation.

Tinupad ko ang pangako ko noon gaya ng pagtupad rin ni Caspian sa mga sinabi niya. Binigyan ko sila ng kapatid niya nga proteksyon kapalit ng pagsunod niya kunwari sa utos ni Vishna.

"Nandito ka lang pala."

Napa lingon ako at nakita si Eira. Naka suot siya nang puting bestida at flat sandals. Mahinhin rin ang paglakad niya. Nag-iingat na siya ngayon sa bawat galaw niya dahil may dinadala na siya sa sinapupunan niya.