Chapter 13

Borutos Pov

"I probably don't need to say this, but I'm not holding back Dad." I said confidently.

"Thats the spirit, show me how much you've improved." Dad replied.

"Do your best!" Hima cheered.

I dashed towards Dad, we clash elbows.

As Dad tried to punch with his off hand I flip over his shoulders and jump to the air

"Shadow clone Jutsu" I yelled as clone pops out and attack Dad. Dad easily dodges the clones kick and kicks it back, making it go away.

"I thought you said you weren't going to hold back?" Dad taunted. "Is that all you got?"

"Oh yeah?" I said while activating my Karma.

The black seal on my palm expanded all the way up to the left side of my face.

"S-should we stop!?" Sarada asks worryingly.

Well, I can't blame her for worring, the last time she saw me with the Karma activated I blew up the whole area.

"Uh, no. I'll like to see how it works in combat" Dad explains.

"I don't have to worry if I'm testing it on you dad" I said.

I dash towards him again clashing elbows, Dad grunts, feeling the physical difference the Karma brings.

We exchange and block blows from eachother, Dad is smiling now, finding this sparring fun.

I go for a kick to his head and Dad dodges it by jumping back.

"You're not getting away!" I yelled. "Lighting style, Thunderbolt." Since Dad is in the air, he can't dodge this attack.

"Shadow clone jutsu!" Dad yelled as a clone pops up in front of him tanking the Lighting style.

"Damn it." I said.

"It's not just your power or speed, the strength if your jutsu is a lot greater too."

Huh? Dads behind me?

I turn around but I was too late to react before receiving a kick to my back putting me down.

"Good try Boruto!" Mitsuki said.

"As expected, Lord Seventh is too good" Sarada praised.

Really Sarada....

"Good job Boruto" Dad said as he walks towards me making the unison sign hand.

"Heh, yeah" I replied. Returning the unison sign.

This training, is what I wanted all my life from a real father, that fake bastard Jigen will never be anything like Dad....

(Flashback)

"What are you doing? get up!" Jigen yelled.

I'm breathing heavy, pain all over my body with the Karma activated ending on my left shoulder.

"If you can't master the Karma, you're of no worth to me" Jigen said.

My blood started to boil, I don't want to be worth to someone like him, I don't want to master this damn thing.