Chapter 27

Borutos pov

"NARUTO?" Sasuke yelled

I jumped over to where Sasuke sensei and Dad was.

Dads body was limp, it seemed like he was dead. Sasuke sensei rested Dad's head on his lap checking for any sign of life.

Damn it...

I hold Dad's cold hand, praying for a miracle.

"Boruto." Sasuke Sensei said. "He's still alive  but unconscious, let's go back so Sakura can heal him."

"Okay."

Sasuke Sensei was bleeding heavy, still breathing hard. Sasuke sensei opened a portal and his Rinnegan eye started to bleed.

Sasuke picked up Dad.

"Let's go."

      ‐----------------------------------------------------------

We are here, on the rooftop of the Hokage building.

"Let's go to the hospital imme-."

"Sasuke sensei?" I asked as Sasuke fell to the ground unconscious aswell.

I guess it was a matter of time, his injuries are severe.

They went through all of this pain to protect me. I started to tear up, finally feeling the love I once felt for the village again.

                           Codes pov

Damn, I overslept, let's go see how the ten tails is doing.

I checked the cage the Juvenile Ten tails was in and it was sleeping soundly.

Looking good. I looked at my Karma, my Karma is a dud unfortunately, I survived the Karma implantation along with Boruto but for some reason I wasn't suitable but I still had the Karma. With it being a failed Karma it was a white shape instead of a black shape.

Damn you Boruto, supplanting me and being specially chosen to become an official  Otsutsuki Vessel, why would you be upset over that? I wouldn't waste the opportunity if I'd actually had a real Karma instead of this dud.

My Karma changed its pattern without my consent, what's happening? Smoke started to pop out of my hands forming into the god I worship the most.

"You're!"

"Code, my loyal beloved servant." Isshiki said.

"Otsutsuki Isshiki!" I yelled. "What are you doing here?"

"How fate indulged Irony, that with all my vessels gone and nowhere for my soul to dwell, it's Destination would be you code, who could not become a vessel." Isshiki said.

"Your soul?" I asked. "The Resurrection failed? What happened to Boruto?"

"I was deceived and betrayed by Amado, and was forced to resurrect in Jigen, and thus ended up like so, It caused Borutos Karma to Dissipate but it appears your Karma has remained, you who were not suitable to be a vessel." Isshiki explained.

"I wish I can do something about it but, my Karma is a dud. I can't serve as your vessel." I said.

"The non vessel white Karma, that is my Legacy dwelling within you in the form of pure power." Isshiki said. "And you shall inherit the Otsutsuki will, in addition to that white Karma code, my soul will Dissipate soon so I need you to take on the Otsutsuki will."

"Sure, what do I have to do?" I asked.

"Uzumaki Boruto, feed him to the ten tails and cultivate a divine tree." Isshiki ordered.

"Uzumaki Boruto."

"Then procure the Chakra fruit that the divine tree bears, it is the crystallization of a planets life, it shall contain everything, a record of all life that ever lived and died on this planet, including me." Isshiki said.

"Eat it and upgrade yourself code, do that and you yourself will become a new otsutsuki, then go fourth and devour planet after planet across space, keep evolving until you become a peerless unique existence.... a God." 

"That is the Otsutsuki will that you shall inherit code." Isshiki explained.

"A God huh, but as a worshiper of Otsutsuki, you were my God, so tell me the names of the bastards who killed you." I said.

"No, don't lose focus on other worthless humans, Uzumaki Boruto is already 85% Otsutsuki, just focus on him for now since he'll probably be your biggest threat." Isshiki said.

"Uzumaki Boruto, I'm coming soon."