chapter 7

Ok so chapter seven somehow got deleted thanks to wattpad but anyway here is chapter 7.
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*2weeks later*
*Shania*
So I found out August slept with some girl I don't know who and I really don't want any part of him any more because we shared our STRONG feelings for wacgother ready to start something new and he just threw it all away. I really want to know who the girl is though. I'm really hurt and mad at the same time but I know I can't get to mad because me and him weren't really official. But still I'm hurt and I'm going to tell my mom since she helps me with everything.
*August*
I know sleeping with Shania best friend is wrong but it just happened and I'm really stupid for that. I was headed to school when I saw Shania but I didn't walk up to her or nothing because I know she's hurt and she was talking to Shamyah (a/n btw if u go to the last chapter it says untilted part 7 that is a picture of Shamyah)
So I guess she still didn't know and yes it was Shamyah who I had sex with. I walked inside the school to my locker to see my day one "yo wassup" micheal said giving me our made up handshake from 4th grade "aye man nothin much" i said chuckling "anyway I heard from jada that you fucked Shamyah and now she pregnant" he said with both our eyes big "listen yea I banged her but she ain't pregnant I mean we was drunk." I told him a little scared. "Wait you talking about thottie ex girlfriend jada" I asked "yes and I advice you to go handle that ight" he told me leaving. I walked around and remembered the only place I could find jada is under the steps you already know what she be doing. I see her under there with some dude "jada come here for a second" I told her she got excited "well finish this later" she told the dude while winking at him . Whe. She walked over to me I just wanted to cut to the chase no time for her to speak. "Listen keep me out yo dirty ass mouth, ok quit going around telling people that Shamyah pregnant cause she's not now that we're done here go find a Dick to suck." At that I walked away.
*Shamyah*
The whole day I was feeling real bad of what I did to Shania I know I have to tell her because I rather her find out from me than someone else. So I decided to tell her at lunch I have to. "So Shamyah when are you going to tell Shania" kamia asked me "I'm gonna tell her at lunch I promise" I told her.
Lunch time.
So we all sat at our regular table and about halfway through lunch I decided now is the time "hey Shania can talk to you outside real quick" I asked her nervous "yea sure come on" she said getting up.
*Shania*
We made it outside. I wonder what she's gonna tell me. "Ok so Nai you know how August slept with some girl, well that some girl is me and u might be pregnant by him but I might be pregnant with someone else to I know I was drunk and I just slept with both of them and I took a pregnancy test today and it came out positive, please Shania I'm sorry please don't be mad I know that you and August had something going and I ruined it I'm sorry." She said all fast "Shamyah just stop you know what we call people like you, thots, just leave me alone I'm done with you Uggh just looking at you I'm disgusted never talk to me again." I walked away in my car and was headed to the one place were I could just be in peace and quiet. It was a huge field that was supposed to be a park but they didn't do anything but literally no one comes here but me I think I've never seen nobody. I finally get there and I find my spot under the tree I lay my blanket down and lay down just thinking
*20 minutes*
I hear a car but I don't think nothing of it cause the noise went away "omg Shania" I get up and look to see my best friend Kobe from Atlanta omg I love this boy. I get up and run into his arms "ahhh Kobe what are you doing here"

So wattpad is messing up everything delted so this is what happened Shania just told Kobe everything that happened from beginning to end