chapter 9

Shania pov
So its been about a month and me and August are doing ok and I wasn't going to give in we were strictly going to be friends for a while just because he is still flirting with girls here and there, but me and Shamyah don't really talk anymore I mean she apologized but we just never really never got back to friends but we are just apuantisens (however you spell it) but kamia and mykari are still friends with her and I'm ok with that and I found out Kobe has feelings for me but we decided to wait to explore those feelings just because I didn't want to ruin our friendship. I just finished getting ready for school when August came "wassup ma" August said while I was getting on the car "hey Aug" I smiled at him "so what you tryna do for your birthday" August asked reminding me how excited I was that my birthday was next week " I dunno maybe just a family and friend dinner or something." I told him.

August pov

I didn't want to tell Shania on her birthday how I get all this money, I don't know how she's gon take that I'm in the game. I don't know if drugs is her thing. But I'm gon tell her cause she keep askin how I get all this money. We arrived at the school and I parked and we both got out "Oh so you back to fucking him but you can't even talk to me anymore!" Shamyah yelled coming towards us "here hoe know your place you better use lower case letters with me and quit yelling, now I forgave the both of you was it harder for me to forgive you, yes because you were my best friends now if you keep coming at me like et we ain't ever gone be friends, and I ain't fucking this nigga, the fuck I look like. You dissmised" Shania said and walked away I couldn't help but feel a liitle mad at the last part she said, maybe she don't wanna rock wit me. The bell rung and Shania was already in class so I headed there and sat next to her. She must've noticed that I was upset "yo you cool?" She asked with worried eyes "yea I'm good ma" I knew she wasn't buying it but I wasn't finna share my feelings wit a girl who ain't ready to rock wit me. But I really liked her so I had to speak up "what's wrong if you fuckin wit me ?" I asked her she looked at me confused then she finally got it "listen ain't nothin wrong wit it you know how I feel about you I said that because she assumed we was fuckin wit each other when we not together and wat the fuck I look like fuckin wit a dude that is my friend" I looked in her eyes and realized that she was just being honest.

Lunch finally rolled around I enter the lunch room and see Shania sitting with Kobe I swear he gon be ruining my chances wit her.

Shania pov
"Listen ma I'm not gon rush you into things if you wanna wait then let's wait, I just want you to know how I feel about you, and trust if this don't work out then we can still bee befriends duh." Kobe was so sweet I really wanted to date him but I don't want to hurt August, but me and August are just friends right so it's ok, you know what, I think Kobe id's the right one,for me "Kobe, uh..... I have feelings for you too, but if we're gonna do this please can we take it slow?" I asked him nervous " of course ma, so this means we official right" he asked smilling. I mean Kobe was sexy but he had nothing on august. "Yea were official" he gave me a hug and a passionate kiss, then the bell rung for 4th period "alright I'll see you in sixth babe". " Ok babe" then he left oooo he is so sexy I turned around to see augut there a little upset "so you with ol dude now huh?" August asked "listen, that's none of your business you just focus on being my friend and not on my boyfriend" I told him harshly and walked away, I know that was harsh but he was really getting on my nerves.