chapter 8

*August*
Shania finally agreed that she would meet with me but she was going to bring her best friend from Atlanta and it was ol dude Kobe or something and I really like Shania and I'm gonna try before I try to just let it go I'm sitting at I hop waiting for them I see her car pull up and the dude walks out I'm thinking ok so he's not gay. They walk in band see me and the boy slide in the booth across from me first then her "alright so what do you want" she asked without a care in the world "well I thought we would be able to talk in private". I don't want to share my feelings infrony of no nigga "ight I'm out" he said leaving "ok Shania listen it was a mistake I'm sorry-" "listen save the whole apology I forgave you now what else do you need" I was surprised at what she said "wait so that means we can start over" I said smiling "no that means you can stay away from me I forgave you doesn't mean I want something to do with you" my smile quickly faded away. "Listen if we start over we have to start as friends and take it slower than ever the only reason I'm starting over with you is because I like you and you took your time with any conditions just to apologize to me and I respect that. Well bye I'm leaving" she walked out and left and I couldn't help but to look at her booty jiggle while she walked I had the dumbest smile on my face because I was so happy.
*Kobe*
I could tell that she fell for his jumpsuit, and it just amazes me how she got a good guy right here I'm gonna confess I have really strong feelings for Shania but I can't tell her I'll just tell her when the time is right, which is probably in a while. I see her come in the car "well how did it go"
I asked her already knowing what happened "well he sincerily apologized and he meant it and so I said we can start over as strictly friends" my eyebrows go up and I just pull off and drop her off home.

Ok so I know this is short but sweet just wanted you guys to read something this week so yea.