𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄.

-FORGETTABLE-

-FORGETTABLE-

forgettable- adjective
easily forgotten, merely being uninterested in something or someone. just being able to forget it.

. ₊ ༝ ・ ˖ ₊ ˚ 。 . ⋆

KARA SALVATORE.
the 'Mikaelson' or whatever you'd call her — she had many names but she chose 'Salvatore'. By law and by love. The name didn't mean a thing to her, she'd always be a Mikaelson, she didn't marry for the name, she married for the man. Kara loved Stefan, there wasn't a doubt in anyones mind. But if it came down to it, she would choose her family.

That is why...Kara was on her way to New Orleans, that wasn't the worst part. The worst part was...that Stefan hadn't even thought to come with her. Their harsh argument was stuck in her mind, the way he made her choose, and of course, she had chosen her family. Stefan would've done the same, right?

The moment Kara's hand was on the doorknob of the door to their home, she was hesitant, she wanted to turn back and run into Stefan's arms, apologize to him for ever thinking that she'll choose her siblings over him. But she didn't, her pride got the best of her, so, she shouted a curse at him and left in a hurry. Kara hadn't been fast enough as she still caught Stefan yelling at her, the words struck her like a house being burned down.

But right now, she just wanted to get to New Orleans and figure out what was going on.

Maybe their story was long forgotten by now.

STARTED: December 3rd, 2021
PUBLISHED: March 8th, 2022