All over again

For most of my lives, I've been looking for my sister.

Even when we look different, we always seem to know 1 another.

In our 1st life, my name was Edin & my sister Amelia.

Our mother never wanted us to be split apart.

I always thought she was a witch, but I was young when she died & I was left to take care of Amelia alone.

As I got older we made a saying 

I say "Even at the darkest of times" then she says "There's nothing fucked up about leaving you behind".

When I came to realize what our mother had done to us; I was already in my new life.

I was born a slave for an empire that owned around 5 million slaves.

By the time I was a mother of 4 children; I found my sister again.

It's weird with new voices & bodies, but our souls knew each other & that was all that mattered.

Even being a slave we spent 20 years learning about each other, but I soon got sick & died to make it.

In my new life, people knew of reincarnation; they explained it by always living, but dying when 1 body is done, but the soul isn't

During that life, I was a single mom of twins when this time my sister found me.

I explained what I learned & she was a baby when our mom passed, so that was just a shock to her as much to me [ reincarnation, not about our mom, she knew that]

she had a little family & we joined house to see each other every day,  but after 40 years she died.

After my my 4th grandchild was born I soon passed on to be in my new life which turns out I was a man but made a slave & became a gladiator.

It was really weird, yet was fun to see & learn new things while being in this new life I was in.

I just needed to find my sister.

What if she is a man also?

I soon got married to this goddess & she gave me 5 beautiful children.

I gained my freedom & I was free finally to find my sister.

After 5 years I found her & as to what I thought she was a man also.

In this life, It didn't give her a good deal since her wife & her children died from starvation.

I took her into my home & stayed & never got married again.

My wife passed after our 2nd grandchild was born.

Eventually, I passed on at the old age of 110.

In my next life, I never found my sister.

I was forced into a pirate life & married this woman who looked a lot like my wife from my past life. [ I'm a woman in this life just to  point out]

We traveled the world & had so much fun.

It was 1st time that finding my sister could wait.

In my next life, it was 1843 & I was an assassin.

It was my father's wish.

After 20 years & becoming a captain I found my sister.

She was married to this man who was just lucky to have her.

She had 4 children & named them after the children she lost which I thought was sweet.

After a full healthy life, I moved on to the year 2000.

By the time I was 15, I found my sister at my school at my school, she was a year behind me.

It's still weird knowing at any moment something will change our life for good or bad

I am just lucky I have my sister with me through all of this.