Zest in the air

Sunny prov-

Since I was 9 I've been going to this all-girl summer camp. Each year they put us into these rooms addressed by our age and last name. Like every single year also I was in a room with Emma. You see Emma is not like the other girls, however. She was born with male origins and that's what makes her different. Each summer we would be put into a room and rekindle our friendship that we started the last summer before. By the time we got into our teen life my feelings for her changed into a crush. It was hard knowing where her heart was so me being myself I said suck it up and just ask her. It was the middle of the night we were still up chatting away when I finally asked her. Emma? I said. "Yes, Sunny". Since we met the very first time; I've been growing feelings for you, and I was wondering where you felt for me. I said. She was still in shock but got up and sat next to me.

"Sunny, I have the same feelings, but we live so far away from one another that only being able to see you 3 months in the year is not enough for me," she said with tears in her eyes. I then came up with a great deal which she might enjoy also. What we call our relationship summer girlfriends and if you do have anyone that you are in a relationship with outside of here let them know I'm just a friend but in the summer with benefits. I said. "How can I say no to that?" Emma said before giving me my first kiss. Wow, that was the best first kiss ever I said. "Wait, if this is your first kiss does that mean you have not been with anyone either?" Emma said which made me blush. Outside of camp, I'm homeschooled and this is the only thing that my mom will allow me to do away from her I said which shocked her. " So I'm going to be all your first then," Emma said which made me chuckle. Yes, now would you be so kind as to kiss me again I said which only made her smile even more. "My pleasure ma'am"

That summer we only kissed behind closed doors and cuddled constantly. The following year we were bunk mates yet again, but this time we wanted to sneak around while people were around us, it got to the point where our make-out sections were nearly naked, but always had our pants on. Well, everything changed the next summer for me. Me Sunny, at 17 and Emma at 18 that summer couldn't hold back our lust for one another being apart for so long. From the middle of July to the end of camp which was August 23 we had non-stop sex every day behind closed doors, in the woods, and in the lake.

When I got back from camp I was getting sick every day and even once passed out in front of my mom. She brought me to the ER and learned I was pregnant. Since I was still a minor my mom asked me who the father was. I told her it was Emma and even showed her the picture I had of her. I told her almost everything about Emma and even said I'm keeping the baby. My mom being my mom was happy for me and knowing I found my person, but the sad thing is I don't have her contact and won't be able to tell her about what is going on. OH FUCK I can't go back to the camp anymore also since this was my last year as a student.

On April 25 I gave birth to my baby girl Esem who looks like Emma in the face but has my hair. When summer rolled around I was working with my mom at her job where they allowed them to have their kids with them. I know since I had most of my homeschool life in that place.

Emma prov-

Since I was 9, I've been going to all-girls and roommates with a girl named Summy. I'm 4 months older than her and I get to have my birthday at the camp. She knows about me a lot more than the other girls around and she doesn't care. Over time as we get older she gets more beautiful each time I see her. One summer when she was 15 she confessed she 'has' a crush on me. In that same summer, we had our first kiss. That very next year all we did was steal kisses from one another and once in a while makeout. The following year I knew it would be my last time even getting a chance to see her since I live a thousand miles away from her. Sunny even told me I'm her first everything so on my birthday July 16th I asked her for a gift. After she gave her v-card to me we never stopped having sex until we had to leave.