Chapter 36

I decided to get a quick shower in since we had been sitting on a plane for hours. So, I went into the bathroom, turning the knob all the way to the left, because if the water isn't burning me, it's not hot enough.

I placed my hand under the water, checking to see if it was warm enough, which it was. After that, I striped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower. The warm water cascaded down my body, causing a gentle hum to leave my lips.

As I was massaging shampoo into my hair, I felt two pairs of hands latch around my waist. I sunk into the feeling, knowing it was my girlfriend. "Hey Tasha. Didn't think you'd join me," I said. "You're crazy if you think I'd miss a shower with my girl," she replied, squeezing my hips. "No funny business then. I want to actually be able to walk to dinner," I jokingly replied sternly. "Ugh fine," she sulked, kissing my neck. "Also I wanted to wash your hair," she pouted adorably. "Aww I'm sorry baby. You can do the conditioner and wash my body," I replied, turning around in her arms to face her. "Good. That would make me feel much better!" I laughed lightly at her, kissing her lips a few times before allowing her to condition my hair.

Tasha soothingly massaged the conditioner into to my scalp, making sure it foams with her actions. Once my hair was all lathered up, she gently pushed me back into the faucet, washing away all the conditioner.

I continued to stay very relaxed as she moved on to my body, massaging every nook and cranny with her hands. A gentle moan was released when she rubbed a tight spot in my shoulders. "Got some built up tension there love?" Natasha asked jokingly, knowing she was the cause of it. "We'll we did have sex in a not so spacious area Tasha," I replied. She hummed at this and began to massage shoulders. I leaned my head down, enjoying every moment of this.

"Can you go a little to the ri-," I started, but didn't finish because she was already moving her thumb right where I needed it. "This feels amazing. Thank you Tasha," I said sincerely. "Of course baby, anything for you."

My heart flutters, hearing those words uttered again. It shouldn't be affecting me this much still, but Natasha always keeps those little butterflies present.

I turned around in her arms, facing her, "I love you so much Tasha. You make me feel so loved and cared for all the time. My love for you is just indescribable," I finished my little rant. Natasha had that same beaming smile and look in her eyes as on the plane, which I still couldn't place. She reached to cup my cheek, rubbing her thumb against my jaw. "Baby I love you so much that it hurts. You are the most important thing in the world to me and I love spending all my time with you. You will never know how much you've changed my life and how happy I am with you."

My smile was so wide when she finished that I thought my cheeks would explode. I pulled her in for a passionate kiss immediately after that. The kiss was full of all the love for each other. The skin on skin contact made it even better.

She pulled me closer by the waist and gripped my ass playfully, causing me to giggle, breaking the kiss. When we broke away from each other's embrace, Nat was still looking at me with that special glimmer in her eyes and toothy grin. "Why are you looking at me like that," I questioned smiling. "Like what," she replied, titling her head slightly in confusion. Ugh that damn look. "I don't know it's just different than how you normally look at me," I said sheepishly. Nat's smile widened, "Well I don't know what look you're talking about but if it continues to get this response out of you, I'll continue to do it!"

After we finished in the shower, we dried each other off and started picking outfits for tonight. I chose a tight, black spaghetti strap dress, and paired it with silver jewelry and shoes. I added some curls to the end of my hair and light make up to finish my outfit.

Nat was getting ready next to me, sporting a sage green suit, which let me say, looked fucking stunning on her. I honestly couldn't take my eyes off her while she was putting on various amount of rings and earrings on. "Staring is rude you know darling," Nat teased. I cleared my throat, composing myself, "I was just admiring you. Not staring. I don't stare." She laughed at me, "Sure darling, but I never said I didn't like it," she said, gripping my waist. I blushed at her statement, hiding my face in her shoulder. Nat kissed my head, pulling me further against her. "Now that that's settled, how about we go out and eat," she suggested. "Sounds perfect."

We ate at a nice Spanish restaurant with the local cuisine and we shared a bottle of whine. I definitely had more than I could handle, rendering me fairly drunk by the end of the meal.

"Little reckless of you to get drunk in a fancy restaurant like that baby," Nat said as we walked along the cobbled pathway back to our hotel. I giggled my stupid drunk one, swaying slightly as we walked. "I have more fun this way Tasha," I pouted, giving puppy dog eyes to her. "Ugh don't give me those eyes," she replied, pulling me into her side. I instantly cuddled into her side, keeping a tight grip on her the whole wall back.

Once we got into the hotel room, I started fiddling with my heel straps, but I failing miserably with being drunk. I fell into the bed, giggling at myself. Natasha came into view, smiling down at me, "Need help there?" I just grinned lopsidedly, nodding my head at her. "Alright darling just lay there and look pretty."

She took off my heels and dress, then changed me into pajamas. Nat did the same thing before joining me in the bed. I flung myself on top of her, cuddling as close to her chest as possible. "You're so comfy Tasha," I cooed. She giggled at that. "I guess I am. It's a good thing though because you need the sleep drunky," she teased. I scoffed at the nickname, "That's mean baby," I pouted. "Aww but it's true," she continued to tease before kissed my lips a couple of times to get rid of the pout. "Go to sleep now darling. We have a long week ahead of us."

A/N
Oop okay so I had an essay to write last week and when that happens, I typically don't write my books cuz I'm usually not motivated and I don't want to put out crappy chapters lol.
Thank you so much for all the support so far!
Lowkey having writers block for what to have them do on vacation, so please drop any ideas you have below or via dm.

Not proof read