017 ; detention

—————~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~—————

—————~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~—————

"A PITY THEY LET THE OLD PUNISHMENTS DIE"

the moon was giving a faint glow to the night, the only provider of light being the lanterns held in your hands, and the torches lit up around the exterior of the hogwarts castle.

you, ron, harry, hermione, and unfortunately ; draco, were all walking alongside mr. filch out of the castle.

"was a time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons"

you grin,

that sounds fun!

"god, i miss the screaming"

you follow close behind him as he leads you all down to hagrid's hut.

hagrid opens the door and steps out, also having a lantern in hand.

"you'll be serving detention with hagrid tonight"

you crack your knuckles.

"he's got a little job to do.. inside the dark forest"

you silently cheer,

yay! we get to go into the forest!

"a sorry lot, this, hagrid"

hagrid sniffle slightly, "oh good god man, you're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you"

you frown, "what happened to norbert?"

"norbert's gone" hagrid says, picking up a crossbow.

"dumbledore sent him off to romania, to live in a colony"

your frown deepens,

curse that ragged old man!

"well that's good, isn't it? he'll be with his own kind"

"yeah, but what if he don't like romania?" hagrid says, worried. you nod along.

"what if the other dragons are mean to him? he's only a baby, after all.."

"oh, for god's sake, pull yourself together man. you're going into the forest, after all" filch rolls his eyes.

"got to have your wits about you.."

draco turns to filch, "the forest? i thought that was a joke. we can't go in there" filch turns to him, "students aren't allowed, and there are.."

you sound like hermione

a howling sound can be heard from inside the forest, draco nods towards it, ".. werewolves!"

"oh, there's more than werewolves in those trees. you can be sure of that"