I know that we'll still have eachother...

smut warning

We had barely got into the hotel room before I was pinned up against the wall and bombarded with kisses. I could taste the sweetness of the wine on his lips and, my god, it felt like heaven.
We keep kissing, harder, deeper, tongues pressing, fighting the other in a dance. I rose to my toes trying to take it all as his arms tighten around me. It's Daniel that breaks the kiss and I makes an embarrassing little whine when he tears his lips from mine, both of us breathing hard.

"The wine." He said breathily.
"What about it?" I said confused.
"I left it in the elevator." Daniel chuckled.
"Daniel!" I said slapping his chest and giggling, my eyes caught his and our smiles faded and we stood there against the wall staring at each other.
"We should really get it-"
"Fuck the wine. Free present to someone." I interrupted before kissing him again.

His hands ran down to my waist and traced the zip up my back. I shuddered slightly as I felt the dress loosen and Daniel's cold hand touch the soft skin on my back. I pulled my arms away from his chest and slipped my dress and heels off whilst Daniel worked on taking his shirt off and we began stumbling back towards the bed.
We broke apart for a second and Daniel slipped his shirt over his head. I lent against the wall as I stared at his defined body. Of course I've seen it before but I've never really admired the artwork of his abs. He seemed to catch me staring and began walking over to me. His eyes darting up and down my body too.

"You like the view?" He smirked
"Shut up and kiss me Ricciardo." I rolled my eyes as he stood in front of me and flexed his bicep, literally searching for attention.

He spun me around and pushed me onto the bed, I threw up my hands in defence but he grabbed my wrists and pushed me back onto the bed, pinning my wrists about my head. Daniel smirked and began kissing his way down my neck and my stomachs, leaving marks as he went. I didn't even try to resist the temptation to moan as his lips visited places I never even knew felt this good.

I decided he had had enough fun and when his grip loosened on my wrists, I buckled my hips and flipped him onto his back. He went to protest but I silenced him with a kiss.
I slide my hand down his stomach and pop open the button on his jeans. I reached for his hardening cock, feeling him shudder against me as I wrapped my hand around him and stroked. He moved his hips towards me, groaning I began to pick up the pace.

He fought back by taking my breast in his mouth and sucking hard. I moaned even louder and he catches my nipple with his teeth and I lean back to scream in pleasure. He smirks again and flips me back over before kicking his trousers off and slipping my underwear down effortlessly. He lined himself up at my core and lowered himself in until he fills me completely. I chuckle at the sound he makes when he does, a drawn out moan which causes a build up of heat to course though my core.
He tightened his grip on my hips and I decide to roll them slightly to get another long moan out of him. His breath now shallow, he eases his way out until only the tip is left in and suddenly slamming back in again, causing my toes to curl and I let out a small scream of pure pleasure.

He continues this punishing rhythm and I swear I was seeing stars the amount my body felt on fire. I grabbed only the curls at the nape of his neck. He moves one of his hands from my hips towards my clit and I shudder uncontrollably and the moan I give out was practically inaudible.

"Merde, Daniel-" I said as my voice shaked.

Daniel quickened his pace even more in response and I could tell he was close to coming. His thrusts became more erratic and I felt him twitch inside of me before releasing his load and letting out a hoarse moan. He continues to rub my clit in circles, causing me to scream and moan, before I too reached reached my climax and endured an amazing orgasm.

"Why didn't we do that sooner?" Daniel panted as he rolled off the top of me and flopped down onto the bed next to me.
"Because you was a dickhead last time I checked." I chuckled back.
"Touché Chérie."
"You learnt some French?" I said rolling as I crawled up the bed to get under the sheets, the cold air hitting my naked skin caused me to shiver.
"Oui. I also learnt Bisous et câlins, s'il vous plait."
"Really? kisses and hugs please? Since when were you the clingy and cute type." I shook my head and lifted the blanket for Daniel to join me under.

He crawled under and wrapped his arm around my waist whilst stroking my cheek with the other. I gazed at his eyes, the glint suggested to me that he too enjoyed that way more than any other sex we'd had in our entire lives.

"I have a question." Daniel spoke up and broke the silence.
"Oui." I said rolling on my side to face him.
"Round 2?" He said cheekily and I slapped his arm.
"I'm joking. Get some sleep as I've got a surprise for you in the morning."
"A surprise?" I yawned and rested my head on Daniel's chest.
"Just for you, Chérie."

He stroked my hair and I soon dozed off to sleep in Daniel's arms. A place I never thought I would be in a few months ago when I first met him. I knew I liked him from the moment I saw that crash, it sounds stupid but it takes a stupid thing for a stupid person to realise something they had been ignoring for a long time.