14. tease

Elvira wasn't mad that he wasn't in bed the next morning. Why should she be? He isn't hers and she isn't his, not really.

She kept repeating the words in her head as she stood up on sore legs. She was feeling the effects of the night before from her abdomen to her legs while her neck and hips showed the physical evidence.

Only two more days until Steve and Nat come home, she didn't even know if he'd want to tell them. Maybe she was a dirty secret.

Elvira knows they need to have to have the 'What are we' talk at some point but for now she was going to enjoy all the benefits that came with their current situation.

No labels, no commitment, sex, and an old man for her to tease.

She had a quick shower despite the fact that they washed each other the night before.

She couldn't keep his words and body out of her mind as she cleans herself. She wraps a towel around herself as she walks out of her bathroom.

Bucky sat at the kitchen island, a place with a perfect view to part of Elviras room if the door is open. He didn't mean to look, his eyes were caught by movememt so he instinctively looked.

Elvira dropped her towel as she stood at the large mirror of her room. Buckys eyes watched the mirror, seeing her beautiful tits on display causing his breathing to pick up.

She pulled on underwear before grabbing a yellow jacket and covering her breasts. He couldn't help but smirk, knowing she wasn't going to have anything necessary to strip to see her.

He didn't want to leave her in bed but Steve decided to video call Bucky early in the morning, claiming to be at a spot Bucky would want to see.

It definitely wasn't worth leaving her but by the time Steve let him hang up, Elvira was already out of bed and he heard her shower running.

Bucky decided to make pancakes while she showered, feeling he yet again owed her an apology and a meal.

Elvira walked out of her room, the jacket barely covering anything, as planned.

She smells the pancakes as she walks toward him, "When did you become a chef?"

"Became a chef for you of course, doll."

She couldnt help the slight blush that covered her cheeks.

"I'm sorry I slipped out of bed while you slept. Steve ca-"

"You don't have to apologize, James. Or explain yourself. But I will accept the pancakes regardless."

"Maybe there's a fee for them."

Elvira smiles and leans against the island he sat at, letting her jacket open up more to tease him.

"What's the price?"

"Come here." Bucky smiles and holds his hand out for her.

She pads over to him slowly, running her fingers through his fluffy mess of hair once she reaches him. It was evident he hadn't touched it since he woke up.

He slides his hand under the soft jacket, instantly finding her waist. He uses his metal arm to grab her chin, pulling her closer to his face.

Elvira meets his eyes as he slowly traces her lips with his metal thumb.

"You're a tease, doll." Bucky whispers before pressing a light peck to her lips, "Pancakes are all yours." he grabs the plate and hands it to her as he releases her chin.