CHAPTER 49

"I want to eat fried noodles and dumplings, can I?"

"Of course." The man's black eyes were full of doting.

Wen Yuan turned to the mixed-race youth to the side again, "White, are you going back to the hotel? Or are you going to dinner with us"?

Zhang White curled his lips, "Why, you want to get rid of me again? Of course I want to go with you."

Zhang Huai was about to walk forward when a laughing voice suddenly sounded behind him.

"White, you all won the championship, why didn't you invite me to dinner?"

It was Chen Xingyu's voice, he walked out of the stadium, and was followed by his assistant.

Seeing him appear, Zhang White's face froze, "Why are you here? Are you here to laugh at me? Do you think I won't be able to win the championship without your help?"

"I don't mean that, White, I believe in your strength."

"Then don't pretend to come here to compliment me, I can't stand it." Zhang White looked indifferent, his face full of disgust.

The assistant next to Chen Xingyu couldn't stand it any longer, and couldn't help but said, "Mr. Zhang, how can you say that to Brother Chen? The reason why Brother Chen came all the way to City B to participate in the finals, and spent so much effort, is for the sake of —"

"Xiaoguan, needless to say." Chen Xingyu interrupted him, looking unhappy.

Seeing this scene, Wen Yuan quickly said, "Mr. Chen, if you don't, come and have dinner with us, it will be more lively if there are more people." Then he looked at the assistant next to him, "Your name is Xiaoguan? Come with us."

"No, my girlfriend is still waiting for me outside, you guys have fun." Xiaoguan greeted Chen Xingyu and left.

Although he disliked Chen Xinyu as a follower, but because of Wen Yuan's face, Zhang White was too embarrassed to let others go, so he had to get into the car with the three of them.

Qi Jinran settled on a restaurant that is very authentic with fried sauce noodles. Sitting down at the dining table, Wen Yuan first handed the menu to Chen Xingyu.

"Mr. Chen, what do you want to eat?"

Chen Xingyu smiled at him kindly, glanced at the menu, ordered two noodles with fried sauce, two side dishes, and returned the menu to Wen Yuan.

"Mr. Chen, can you eat two servings of fried noodles by yourself?" Wen Yuan was a little surprised when he saw the order he ordered.

"I can't eat it. One of them is for White."

No wonder, Wen Yuan remembered that Zhang White's favorite food was beef brisket noodles.

"It seems that you know White's preferences very well."

Zhang White was not happy anymore, grabbed the menu and glanced at what Chen Xingyu ordered, which happened to be the beef brisket fried noodles he wanted to eat most when he came to B City. He had nothing to say for a while, so he had to return the menu to Wen Yuan.

"Who told you to meddle in your own business." He glanced at Chen Xingyu.

"Why is this nosy? I'm one year older than you, so I should take care of you." Chen Xingyu smiled and hee.

"It's good if you don't bully me, and take care of me!" Zhang White said coldly. He still remembered that when the two of them went to elementary school together, because he was a mixed-race child, there were always people in the school who gave him bad nicknames. Chen Xingyu also laughed at him with those children.