CHAPTER 57

"What nonsense are you talking about? When did I like Wen Yuan?" Zhang White subconsciously denied it.

"That day, when the store was being renovated, Wen Yuan walked in. You were afraid that he would hit the steel bars, so you covered his head with your hands. I could see your eyes clearly." Chen Xingyu said calmly.

Wen Yuan hid behind the door, feeling a little empty in his heart.

"I just treat him as a friend, don't slander our relationship." Zhang White was in a mess, and he couldn't tell whether it was Chen Xingyu's confession that disturbed him, or Chen Xingyu's exposure that he liked Wen Yuan. thing.

"I know that Wen Yuan is already married, so you will only look at him from a distance, and you won't let go of your feelings for him, right?"

Zhang White looked tangled, exhaled forcefully, and suddenly returned the turquoise earrings in his hand to Chen Xingyu.

"This gift is too expensive. I can't bear it. Take it back."

Chen Xingyu didn't answer, his stubborn and firm gaze still looked at Zhang White.

"White, if you want to forget Wen Yuan, can you try and stay with me?"

"What is there to try, I don't like anyone! All I like is baking. If you go on like this, we may not even be friends. Don't force me!"

Seeing the distress and confusion in Zhang White's eyes, although Chen Xingyu had already guessed the result, his chest still felt a pain.

Maybe he was in a hurry. He had only returned to China for a few months, and he was thinking of confessing his thoughts to Zhang White. It was too hasty. He should plan for a longer time, and wait until Zhang White trusts him more before confessing.

However, now everything has been ruined by him.

Chen Xingyu took back the box with a wry smile, his long black eyelashes hanging down.

"Okay, let's pretend I didn't say anything today."

Chen Xingyu twitched the corners of his mouth, turned around unsteadily, and walked towards the entrance.

Wen Yuan didn't expect that Chen Xingyu's confession turned out to be such a result, and felt sorry for him.

Suddenly the bedroom door was pushed, and he took a step back reflexively, just in time to see Zhang White's face outside the door.

Wen Yuan was instantly embarrassed.

"That... I didn't mean to eavesdrop." He wanted to say that he didn't hear anything, but it seemed too much to be worthless here.

Zhang Huai looked at him with a complicated look.

Wen Yuan was so guilty that his heart was pounding, and he didn't know what to do to break this weird silence.

"Wen Yuan, don't worry, I only have a master-disciple relationship with you."

Zhang Huai didn't know whether to say this to Wen Yuan or to himself.

Wen Yuan nodded quickly and said, "Yes, you are my best senior brother and the teacher who led me on the path of baking. I respect you very much in my heart. Chen Xingyu must have misunderstood something, I will explain it to him later."

"Wen Yuan, do you think I was too cruel to reject Chen Xingyu just now?"

Wen Yuan was taken aback for a moment, obviously not expecting Zhang White to ask him this question. Could it be that after rejecting Chen Xingyu, Zhang White regretted a little?

"I can't say this, everyone thinks differently. Sometimes fate can't be forced. However, Chen Xingyu will choose this path, and it should have something to do with you. It can be seen that he likes you very much. "