Chapter 4

*theres a bit of hinting at sabriel in this one, just an FYI*

(Deans P.O.V)

When I finally got the food I walked back to my baby. At first I didn't realize anything was wrong, until I noticed Teylors phone on the floor and blood on her seat.

"Shit," I exclaimed and jumped in and sped off, back to the motel. When I got there I realized that I forgot my key so I just pounded on the door.

"Shit dude, it's about time," Sam said letting me in.

"Never mind the god damn food," I shouted throwing it on the table. Sam didn't seem to notice and just glanced outside for Teylor.

"Where is Teylor," I heard Cas ask behind me. I turned to face him after dragging Sam inside like a five year old.

"I don't know where she is, I walked back to the car after I grabbed the food, and I found her phone on the floor and blood on the seat," I explained in a hurry.

"So how do we find her," Sam asked grabbing his food.

"We can ask Gabriel, he was talking to her," Cas said turning to me.

"Ok, first how do you know that, and second Sam would you put the damn food down for one minute," I yelled at Sam who was still eating. He just gave me a look and kept eating.

"I was keeping an eye on her, on you both, just in case you needed my help," Cas said.

Well, for one Cas that is creepy as hell, for two that's a sure fire way to drive her away, and three if you were watching her why didn't you help her when she got attacked," I said my voice rising.

"My vision was blocked after she finished talking to Gabriel, I didn't know she was in trouble," he said angrily, glaring at me. I just glared at his back, even though I knew it wasn't his fault, and reached for my food before Sam are it. When I reached for it I saw Gabriel beside me and jumped practically ten feet in the air.

"Hey Deano, Cassie, Samsquatch," he said giving Sam a flirtatious smile. Sam just blushed and looked at his now very interesting coffee.

"Gabriel, we need to know where Teylor is," Cas said walking over again.

"What's in it for me," Gabriel said taking candy out of his pocket.

"What's in it for you is I spare your life, and Sam doesn't get hurt by your death," Cas said in a surprisingly fierce voice. I didn't miss the way Sam's head snapped up at the mention of Gabe's death.

"Well we wouldn't want that would we," Gabriel said for once not sounding extremely sarcastic.

"Demons took her, for all I know they took her to Wyoming," Gabriel went on.

Me and Cas immediately started packing things while Gabriel seemed to be sitting a little to close to Sam, but Sam also didn't seem to mind. After we had everything packed Cas and I jumped into the impala, being held up by Sam again.

"Come on Sam, for gods sake, we don't have time for this!" I shouted at them, then they were both in the back seat and we were off to Wyoming.

-I hope this one is a little better than the last ones, I know it's a little shorter but I have big plans for the next chapter.

I'm sorry it sucks right now it will get better I promise