Chapter 7

(Still Cas's P.O.V)

I sat at that table the whole night, waiting for one of them to wake up. Each moment that passed I became less hopeful, and when morning came I still made sure to brush their hair and change their clothes. I don't know what possessed me to do it, I just know it made me feel better.

"Still watching over them I see," Gabriel said walking I to the room. I just nodded and walked back to Teylor. Gabriel just walked over to Dean and put two fingers to his head. Immediately he jumped up gasping for air.

"All you had to do was ask Cassie," Gabriel said kindly. I just got up and hugged Dean tightly.

"What about Teylor," I asked noticing Gabriel still standing there.

"She has to heal on her own. I'm sorry Cassie I would help if I could," he said apologetically. For some reason anger flared up inside me and I found myself shoving Gabriel to the wall with my arm to his throat.

"You didn't even try and you're giving up on her!" I shouted pressing my arm harder against his throat.

"Cas stop! Please stop!" Sam yelled behind me desperately clawing at my shoulder.

I stepped back, leaving a gasping Gabriel to fall into Sam's arms. Sam turned around and glared at me while supporting Gabriel.

"Stop it Sam, you would've done the same if you felt how he does," Gabriel said, finally catching his breath. Sam's expression changed to confused and he looked back at Gabriel.

"He feels for Teylor the same way you feel about me, he said grabbing Sam's hand and smiling at him. Sam just smiled back and went to hug Dean.

"Wait, wait, wait. When did that happen," Dean said rather confused. Sam just smiled and hugged his brother.

"So why can't you heal Teylor," I asked, scaring everyone because hey forgot I was there.

"I don't know, I did try though. I tried when you were hugging Dean. It didn't work so it's up to her now," he said putting a hand on my shoulder. I walked to Teylors bed in a trance and held her tight while she was unconscious, still praying she would wake up.

-hey guys, I have to say this chapter was really fun to right. Please don't kill me! *runs and hides in the corner* I hope you like it anyway! (: