Chapter 30

Teylors POV

I struggled against my restraints as Crowley started to torture Castiel. Every few minutes Clara would stab me with her angel blade to try to get me to stop, but I kept struggling. I didn't care how badly I was hurt I had to save Castiel.

Just then I saw Gabriel sneaking into the room. When he caught my eye he just held a finger to his lips. I just closed my mouth and looked back to Clara, deciding to try to distract her.

"Hey bitch! You call this torture? I can barley feel it!" I taunted. She looked at me with anger flaring in her eyes. I just kept my gaze steady as she ran at me.

"You think that's all I can do? I can make you feel so much pain you'll beg for death," she replied in a harsh voice. I just laughed at her response.

"I doubt it, I mean look at you, no muscle and you have a look of fear in your eyes. What's the matter? Have something to prove?" I shot back. This caused her to bare her teeth in anger but I didn't draw back. I kept on taunting her, and to be honest it was rather fun.

"You're going to pay for this little angel," Clara replied sounding suddenly calm. I felt a chill run up my spine as she said that. But I didn't let my fear show. I had to give Gabriel enough time to do what he was going to do.

"Oh yeah? Prove it!" I challenged her. She didn't hesitate before she sank her teeth into my arm and stabbed the angel blade into my leg, right through the bone. I clenched my jaw but didn't let myself make a sound.

"Is that all you've got? I barely felt a thing," I said panting. Clara just chuckled at my response, knowing that I was trying to mask the pain that caused me.

"Oh you have no idea what I'm capable of little angel," she said through her teeth. I just gave her a taunting smirk as I looked up at her.

"Well so far this has been one of my more bearable torture sessions. I thought the point of torture was to make them feel pain. It doesn't seem like you get the point," I laughed at her. She growled at me and bit my arm and then dragged her teeth down, easily breaking the veins in my arm. I had to grip the chair to keep myself quiet.

"What's the matter little angel? Did that sting a little?" Clara taunted me. I just glared at her and have her a challenging smirk before she launched herself at my neck.

Gabriel's POV

I didn't know what I was going to do as I snuck into the room, but I knew I had to do something. I looked over and saw Teylor giving me a questioning look so I just held a finger to my lips. I knew she got the message because then she started taunting the vampire standing a over her.

I slowly snuck behind Crowley, showing Castiel the same thing as he looked at me. He just looked back at Crowley as he dragged the knife down Castiel's chest. I wives internally at the thought of being in his place. After a minute or two of thinking about what to do I pulled out my angel blade and held it to Crowley's throat.

"Touch my brother again and you die," I growl into his ear. I feel Crowley tense under my arm and felt him slowly put his hands up. I didn't relax one but though, I knew this had to be a trap.

"Ok. Alright let's just calm down," Crowley said as he turned to face me. I just moved the position of the blade to point at his chest.

"Come on! We can talk about this," Crowley said holding his hands up farther. I just narrowed my eyes at him and gripped the blade tighter in my hands.

"You really think this is up for debate? You took us captive tortured my friends for information they don't have, and then expect us to just let you go as soon as we hold you at the point of a knife. I'm not an idiot Crowley, and you are a great big bag of dicks," I said. Crowley just rolled his eyes at me but dropped his blade.

"Call her off," I said jerking my head in the direction of the vampire. Crowley just nodded his head and I saw her leave the room.

"There I called her off, can I go now?" Crowley said. I narrowed my eyes and shook my head.

"Let them go, all of them," I said warningly he just snapped his fingers and they were all set free. I slowly started to back out of the room, never moving the knife from Crowley's direction. As soon as we got out of the room we made for the impala and drove back to the motel room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey guys! I hope this chapter was ok. I am having so much fun writing this story and I have to thank you all
For the reads. It makes me smile to see that. But anyway I'm gonna go, bye guys!