Chapter 21

It's been three weeks and it turns out that Danny is a hunter, and a pretty damn good one at that. In the past few weeks we had taken a demon, a nest of vampires, and were currently working on what we though was a shifter.

We were currently walking back to the impala so we could get back to the motel. I glances around and regretted it almost instantly. Not ten feet away was the face of Dylan. I blinked a few times before looking away and climbing into the car. 'Get it together Teylor it's not really him' I thought to myself. But anytime that I would look out the window his face would be flashing by again. So I settled for examining my hands.

"I am going to find you, and you won't get away this time," I heard his voice say in my ear. I gasped and looked around, finding his face in the window again. I bit my lip and tried to keep from screaming. I need to pull it together, it's not really him.

"Hey Teylor are you ok," I heard Sam ask from the front seat. I just nodded and focused on taking deep breaths. I can't let them see how broken of a person they're working with. But just when I was about to calm down the walls started to closed in on me. I whimpered and wrapped my arms around myself.

"What's wrong Teylor," I heard someone ask me. I just shook my head and brought my knees to my chest while covering my ears with my hands and rocking back and forth.

"What's happening Danny," I heard Dean ask.

"Just shut up and drive, I've got her," Danny said from beside me. Then I felt her arm on my back as she shushed me.

After a few minutes I heard the door and felt cool air surrounding me. I didn't matter though, I was safe here curled in on myself.

"Sshh, I'm here, just breathe Teylor. Look at me, you're with me, you're safe," I heard Cas say, when I looked at him he picked me up and carried me to the room.

"You're ok, I promise, I won't let anything hurt you," Castiel soothed, kissing my head. I just hid in his chest and tried to keep from passing out. I felt one of his hands stroke my head while his other stayed around me. I found this very comforting and soon I was able to uncurl myself from the ball that I was in.

"You want to tell us what that was about," Dean asked me. I thought for a minute then nodded slowly.

"Where Gabriel? He needs to hear this too," I asked looking at Sam. He then left the room, I'm assuming to to call him. After a few minutes they returned, hand in hand.

"Well, here goes nothing, you all wanted to know what happened to me, well here it is," I said, pausing to take a deep breath.

"It's ok Teylor, you can take your time," Castiel said seeing me start to shake again. I just shook my head.

"I need to say this in one go or I won't be able to do it," I said wiping my hands on my pants.

"Well my life as a human isn't all the sunshine and roses I try to make it out to be. I think the only person I could truly trust was my dad. He was the only one who was there for me when it felt like I couldn't go on. I also had a boyfriend of three years, and he wasn't the dream I made him out to be either. When he thought I was doing something wrong, or just simply wanted to, he would beat me. Horrible beatings that would leave me on the edge of death. Then one day my family was out for dinner, leaving us alone, and he got drunk. He took my innocence that night, the he went and cheated on me with my best friend. My best friend ended up getting pregnant and his beatings got more frequent. I tried leaving him, but when I tried he brought me to the very edge of death and made me stay with him. A few weeks later I was possessed by a demon and I was forced to kill my family, but as my dad was dying at my feet he pulled out a demon blade and killed us both. Like I said my life isn't as pleasant as I make it out to be," I finished, wiping tears from my eyes. I felt Castiel wrap his arms around me then.

"Is he the son of a bitch that I killed," he asked, making me look at him. I just nodded trying not to cry. He just hugged me tight and rubbed my back.

"Well one things for sure, we won't let anything like that happen again. That bastard can burn in hell for what he did to you," Dean said furiously, everybody agreeing with him. I just smiled and leaned my head against Castiel's shoulder. I could finally start healing from this.

-hey guys! Well what do you think of this chapter? I would really like some feedback on this one, it took my a while to write and I'm very self conscious about it so please tell me what you think. Anyway I gotta to go, bye bye!