Prologue

"I got no time to live and I can't say goodbye"

The Living Tombstone- I Got No Time
0:08 ━❍──────── -2:47↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

The Living Tombstone- I Got No Time0:08 ━❍──────── -2:47↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

It was late afternoon of Saturday. It is weekend so expected that there is no classes except for college and university students. a 20-year old Filipina woman named Y/N who was keep scribbling and taking notes all her professor discuss on her saturday class.

College life is tough especially She's taking up Psychology major. Classes starts at 7 in the morning until 7 in the evening and then she still needs to study until midnight and sleep for just a couple of hours and then repeat the same routine process in a week. Sundays was her only rest day but sometimes she also use this day to accomplish all her extras like organizations and clubs she attended.

Her head starting to hurt like hell and can't comprehend what his professor saying anymore. They are now discussing about Psychoanalytic theory of Sigmund Freud and take note that this subject is really confusing because it tackles about how complex is Human's personality and how a person can understand the certain behavior.

Taking a sip from her hot coffee, on a sunny day and hot afternoon, it is just normal thing in the Philippines. She was having her own battle against sleep and trying her best to stay awake by drinking a hot coffee which is effective.

"Ms. L/N are you there?" She shook her head to compose herself and immediately turned on the mic of her Laptop. Take note that they were having an online class because of the damn pandemic but atleast she was able to slouch or drink her own coffee while studying.

"Yes Ma'am?" She answered "Could you please answer my question, which part of the brain is used for generating dreams, imagination, and ability to remember?"

Y/N bit her under lips, trying to remember and think of an answer to her prof's question. "Ma'am I think it's the Hippocampus in Temporal Brain." She was unsure in her answer but sighed in relief when her prof said that her answer is correct.