006- The Orphan

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

It is indeed boring in this spacious Mansion. I have nothing to do around it. It is funny to think that they given me a lot of toys to play with but I am already old (mentally) to play it so they all remained untouchable. Good thing there are good novels and books inside this library even though Uncle Koko was the only one who was interested in coming here. But I am not able to read classical novels since I am not old enough biologically to read such kind of themes and books. Thinking that I still don't have a proper tutor in reading and writing in this age.

It also makes me think that it will alters my attitude as a child as per Erik Errikson and Sigmund Freud's developmental stages. This contradicts the specific stage on my age which is the Early Childhood stage. I should act based on the Characteristics of a child in cognitive and psychosocial aspects. That's why I need to act like all I want was toys, play, draw. God being a child really sucks.

That is why I am looking a great hiding spot in this library to be able to have my private time and also do whatever I want. Like thinking about my plans in this new life of mine, how I am going to do my research, and think what is my purpose in this present time.

And now here I am, I am glad thay I am able to find a notebook and a Pen to write down my thoughts, what is happening to me right now, and the memories that I can still recall from my past life that can be beneficial for the world I am living in this present. It was written with my dominant language which is Filipino so in case that someone can find this notebook, no one in this household will understand.

Regarding about the things I think about this series, some of it remains void inside my thoughts and I am also eager to find out especially behind the death of Mikey's Sister, Emma who was also my Auntie. But thinking about the anime and also how my sister cried out loud while reading the same plot, Seems like Emma is not the only character died here.

Let us just say that My Auntie Emma is confirmed dead in this timeline but how about my Other Uncles and other people?did the same plot happened here? Or the plot was altered?