Twilight - (II) The Solace

He called out for her once again.

"Paapaa"

On not receiving any response, he started speaking;

"Naan apdi enna pannen nu therla da. But one thing I know for sure, nee enna hate panra alavuku naan ethum pannala. I am sorry if I'd hurt you in any way. Nee enna nambirkanum than, but I am not pointing it out, maybe I failed to gain your trust. Trust once lost na athu thirupiyum kedaikradhu kashtam nu theriyum. But that incident isn't worth to cost your trust on me. Nee kettu naan ethuvum mudiyaadhunu sonnathum illa, unakku pidikaathathu pannathum illa. But ippo enakaaga ore ore vishayam kekren. Odanju poyi iruntha enna neethan sertha, marubadiyum odanjiruveno nu bayama irukku, serka nee irukka maatiyo nu bayama irukku. Please, enakku oru chance kudu."

That was it, she turned and pounced on him, hugging him tight and caging him in her embrace. She felt like dying when she heard him speak like this. This wasn't the first time she was witnessing his vulnerable side. But seeing that one side of him which would break her now occurring because of her was enough to break her.

She kept muttering sorry while crying hugging him close to her.

"Nee pona odane, en thappu purinjiruchu. Un kanla naan paatha yekkam unarthuchu naan pannathu evlo periya muttalthanam nu. Un kitta odi varanum pola irunthuchu, aana nee enna veruthruviyo nu bayam. Naan varave illana, nee enna maranthruviyo nu bayam. Enna panna nu theriyama paithiyame pudichiruchu. I am sorry. Ella thappu enmela than. Unna nambaama lam illa, just oru fraction of the moment la apdi panniten. Naan ethana sorry kettalum pathaadhu, but please enna veruthraatha. Naan unna inimel vida maaten, vidave maaten, nee sogama pesi enna odaikaatha."

At that moment, the felt their soul coming back. Her love won against her ego. His positively selfish thought got him his love again.

"Azhaatha paapaa. Inimel itha pathi namma pesave vendam, let's bury this day forever." He said parting from the hug and wiping her tears.

"Love you!" she said looking into his eyes.

He leaned in to fill the gap and his lips spoke with her lips and conveyed what his heart wanted to reciprocate. That kiss wasn't out of lust or desire but love. They were parted just for hours. But the way they parted or the things that crossed their mind and heart made the few hours feel like eternity hence making them feel like missing each other for eternity.

They slowly parted and he leaned his forehead against hers. Each other took in the warmth they craved for in past hours. While being away from each other they knew, that one conversation, one hug would get them back together, but their fear and second thoughts overpowered their will. But now their love proved its power and got them back together.

Slowly their lips curled into smile.

They turned to see the moon going down and sun coming up. She leaned on his shoulders placing her palm on his chest while he held her tight against him. At the time, they wished only one thing. They did not wish about never having to fight but they wished to patch up without ego or foreign thoughts.