Chapter 3- Cool Cars & Famous Families

Brooklyn POV

"We want to adopt you." He smiled. I couldn't even believe it. My idol, my inspiration, my role model... she was standing in front of me! I never believed that I actually had a chance to ever meet her, but now, we are standing face-to-face, and I am asking if I want to be ADOPTED BY THEM! Yes of course! No second guessing it, no thinking needed. My choice has already been made. "Really?!?!" Was all that I could say. Sqaishey smiled and nodded. She looked up to Stampy with loving eyes and he did the same. "Go pack your things, Brooklyn." Mrs. Zandberg demeaned. I was on top of the moon happy! I have never felt this way in my entire life! I thought.

And then I saw Haylie. She had a sad look on her face after hearing them say that they wanted to adopt me. I couldn't help but feel bad. I couldn't even imagine what it felt like to be in her shoes right now. Seeing your idols, but not wanting anything to do with you. I sighed and made my way upstairs to my room to pack. I was going to miss Haylie.

I had just dumped my duffel bag on my bed when I heard footsteps coming towards the door to our room. Haylie busted in with the biggest grin on her face. "They're adopting me!!!!!!" She squealed. "Who? Sqampy?" "No...Sqamy!" "Wait, you don't mean-" "Amy and Squid...YES!" "AHHH!" I squealed. I ran up to hug her.

New life here we come!

---Time Skip---

We walked downstairs side by side, bags in hand. Mine was quite heavy. When we got to the bottom of the stairs, Stampy and Sqaishey, along with Amy and Squid, were waiting for us, eager looks on their faces. Squid and Stampy smiled warmly and Sqaishey and Amy came up to hug us. I immediately hugged Sqaishey back and noticed Haylie doing the same to Amy. Squid and Stampy walked over to us and grabbed our bags. "Shall we leave?" Squid asked. Amy giggled and she and Sqaishey lead us out the door and to the car park (parking lot in British).

While following the guys to our car, I spotted two that caught my eye. I knew my cars well enough to know that they were expensive sports cars. As we got closer I noticed the silver one had a Bentley logo and the other white one had a Mercedes Benz logo. I looked away from the cars to the beautiful scenery of the streets. As I turned back I noticed that no one was beside me anymore. I got scared for an instant before looking at the cars. I noticed Squid and Amy standing beside the Mercedes with Haylie and Stampy helping Sqaishey into the Bentley.

"Wait, those are your cars?!!?" I shrieked. Squid nodded and I squealed. "You like them?" Stampy asked. "Love them." I smiled happily as I made my way towards the Bentley and sat inside. I looked around as Stampy started the engine and Sqaishey turned to them and smiled. "You'll love the house, trust me! And I can't wait for you to meet the rest of the MAC! We live with them, if that's alright with you?" She asked. "Of course it is! That's so cool!" Stampy laughed. "I cant wait to see the expression on your face when you see your room." He smirked. Sqaishey thought for a minute before a grin sneaked onto her face. "Oh ya! Just wait and see..." she laughed. I loved her laugh, if that didn't sound weird...

---Time Skip---

We pulled up to a giant house. I noticed Squid's Mercedes in the driveway which meant that Haylie was already home. I was so glad that I was living with her, my idols, and the rest of the MAC! What more could I ask for!

Stampy opened the door, revealing a spectacular house with magnificent furniture and a beautiful chandelier overlooking the balcony of the upstairs. I wandered inside and studied the room. "Wow...." I gasped. Sqaishey laughed. "So, what do you think?" She giggled. "Its...great!" Stampy laughed. "Go and have a look at your room while I tell the others that we've arrived." I nodded with a warm smile. Sqaishey led me upstairs and I was in awe. The staircase was so pretty and the upstairs looked cool!

She led me to a door and covered my eyes. Just in time, Stampy ran up and kissed Sqaishey. I laughed as he opened the door. "Keep your eyes closed until I say, ok?" Sqaishey ordered. "Ok." I laughed. There was a pause before Stampy spoke. "Ok, open!" He issued. I opened my eyes and found myself standing in the doorway of a beautiful room. I covered my mouth in awe. My eyes widened as I stepped in.

The walls were a beautiful lavender colour with flower decals on the walls. There was a desk in the corner of the room, a makeup table with some high-end brand makeup and such. There was also a large bed in the middle of the room. The begging was pink ombre chevron. It was gorgeous! There were also several throw pillows of different shades and variations of red and pink.

"Whoa...." Was all that I managed to spit out. I was so surprised! "This room is everything that I have ever wanted, except 1000 times better!" I laughed. Stampy and Sqaishey entered the room and stared to explain everything to me. Sqaishey stopped Stampy before he could enter. "No boys allowed!" She smirked. "Ok then. I'll go get started on tea." And with that, he left.

Sqaishey closed the door and began. She first led me over to the makeup table. "The lady at the orphanage told us that you liked makeup, so me and the other girls decided to get you some! We didn't really know what you liked though, so tomorrow when we go shopping we can get whatever type you want. Sounds good?" "Sounds great! But you really don't have to..." "Yes I do! I'm gonna spoil you rotten. And just wait until you meet the girls- they're going to spoil you even more! Just wait and see!" we laughed.

She then walked over to the desk. That's when I noticed what was on it. My eyes widened in shock.

No way they got me one of those...

AHHHHHHH! OMG YOU GUYS WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME TODAY!!! AHHHH!

OK SO ANYWAYS, LAST NIGHT I DREW A PICTURE OF THE MAC (THE ONE WHICH I AM USING FOR THE COVER PICTURE FOR THIS STORY) AND I MENTIONED ALL OF THEIR NAMES (ROSIE, LEE, AMY, STAMPY, SQUID, AND FINBALL) IN THE CAPTIONS. ANYWAYS, SO TODAY WHEN I OPENED TWITTER AFTER SCHOOL, I REALZIED THAT FINBALL LIKED THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS IT MIGHT NOT BE A BIG DEAL TO YOU BUT I AM FANGIRLING MY FACE OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!! AHHHHH! THIS IS SO EXCITING LIKE LITERALY NOTING CAN BE BETTER THAN THIS MOMENT! SO I CALLED MY BFF AND WE WERE FANGIRLING AFTER SCHOOL FOR LIKE HALF AND HOUR!!!! I KNOW RIGHT!!! GAGH!!!

With that said, I would like to also add the fact that I will not be updating for the next few days, as I am going on my Graduation Trip tomorrow! I cant tell you anymore, but anyways, I will too busy with tours and sightseeing and all to be able to update! So sorry guys! But I will update and let you guys know how it goes after I come back! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!! Byeeeeee!

~Emily