Chapter III

Ron's POV:

I was sitting in my room, strumming a few chords on my acoustic guitar trying to come up with lyrics to the chord progression I'd just made. After a while I just gave up, setting the guitar down besides me, laying down on my bed.

I decided to go outside, maybe go for a walk untill I got the genius idea to play guitar under my tree, the spot where I always went just to sit around.

I grabbed the guitar and a pack of cigarettes I'd stolen from my dad before heading out, but my dad stopped me. "Where you heading, boy?" He grunted and I sighed. "Just, out? I'm gonna go play guitar for the biters." I joked around and got a punch right up from my nose before my dad walked away, leaving me there with my nose all bloody.

I carefully wiped blood away from my nose and spat blood in my hand sighing, realizing I'd have to go clean up.

I was standing in front of the mirror, looking at my body again, and again, spectating all my scars and bruises before drying up my hair and putting on a pair of grey sweatpants before walking downstairs without a shirt on, due to the fact that I knew my green hoodie was downstairs and I wanted to have it on today. I heard someone in the kitchen, I thought it was mom but when I turned to look at the guy I just saw Rick getting her hair cut by my mom.

I knew it was too late, I knew Rick had seen my body so I just pretended like it was ok. "I... Uh- got in a fight with Mickey." I grunted, grabbing the hoodie from the counter and putting it on as I heard a knock on the door, it was Enid.

"Ron, me Mickey and Carl are gonna hang out at Mickey's, you coming?" She asked and I nodded, sliding my shoes on before heading out.

At Mickey's I mostly just listened to the conversation being thrown around here and there, before Enid got the worst idea ever. "Yo you guys wanna play truth or dare, but get drunk at the same time?" She asked and Mickey chaired, taking out the alcohol. "I don't trust you guys with this." I laughed, grabbing the pack of cigarettes from my pocket and lighting one up.

"Carl, you down?" Enid asked smiling, and Carl looked at me, asking for my help with his look. I just grunted at him. "yeah, sure." Carl said.

The game started off boring but became more and more fun the more drunk we became, I've always been good with handling alcohol other than Enid who get's drunk really fast.

"Ok, Carl. Are you a virgin?" Enid asked, biting her lip and got kind of angry at her, why would she ask that? I felt like I saw a moment lust in Enid's eyes as Carl flushed up all red, it made me angry, and somehow Jealous? "Enid don't ask that." I grunted and she laughed a bit. "Yeah." Carl said, shewing on his lip carefully.

And then the feeling hit me, the sneaky feeling, the only one I never understood. Like something flipping around in my stomach, then my heart raised a bit. This was when I realized Carl wasn't drunk, he hadn't even touched the whisky.

"Ron, truth or dare?" Enid asked me. "It's not your turn to ask." Mickey laughed, getting flipped off my her. "Dare." I grunted, blowing smoke out of my mouth. "Spin the bottle, kiss the one you land on." She grinned and I sighed, grabbing a bottle from Mickey's table and spinning it, luckily it went on myself.

I kissed my own hand and grinned, realizing what time it was. "Shit, I gotta go." I grunted, getting up to leave.

When I got home my dad looked angry, right as I walked into the living room he hit me in the stomach. "Told you now to come home late, dickfucker." he grunted and I was whining a bit from the pain before making my way to my room.

...