Chapter V

Ron's POV:

A few weeks had passed since I was at Carl's, we had talked after it quite a lot. But nothing big has happened.

I was sitting in my room with Mickey and Carl as Enid knocked on the window, she had a weird grin so I didn't really trust her. "Hey guys!" She said jumping down on my floor. Nether my mom or dad where home, so we were ok. "yo." I grunted while staring at Carl who was reading a comic on my bed.

"So, truth or dare?" Enid asked, setting down a vodka bottle. "Hell yeah!" Mickey laughed. "truth." I grunted. "Hmm, who was your first crush?" She asked and I shrugged. "haven't had one." I said, and Carl lifted his head from the comic, to come play with us.

It took a while for the game to start being fun, and now Enid was asking me truth or dare again. "Dare." I nodded, leaning against my wall. "yeah so I took with me something.." She grinned and took out a yellow dress with black see trough tights with flowers on them. "Oh come on." I grunted as Carl and Mickey laughed. "Put them on!" She laughed and I went to the bathroom to change.

The dress was quite long, and big... I'm pretty sure Enid stole it from Olivia. I stood there, realizing how it showed off my muscles and how it lets all my bruises show, but I had to do it.

I carefully walked out of the bathroom and heard the others laughing as I posed for them. But then I saw Enid's face turning serous. "Ron?" She asked walking up to me and carefully touching the bruises on my arms and chest. "It's nothing!" I nodded, trying to sound all happy before sitting down.

"When can I take it off?" I grunted and Enid laughed. "When we all leave, also you should keep them." She teased me and I flipped her off. I hadn't realized how Carl was eyeing me all this time.

After a few rounds the dares got worse and worse. "Truth or dare?" Mickey asked Carl. "Dare." he said, actuly taking a sip of vodka this time. "Spin the bottle, you kiss the one it lands on." he laughed. "Bro you stole that from me." Enid teased him as Carl spun the bottle and it landed on me.

I felt that feeling again, and then a burning feeling in my cheeks. Carl kissed me quickly half on my mouth and half besides it, before I even realized. "that wasn't that bad." I grunted and Enid laughed a bit.

...