Chapter 11-20

CHAPTER 11:

11
    The bustling main road in the past has lost its splendid lights and looks gloomy and dim.

    The buildings on both sides of the road stood silently, the

    dark windows seemed to be monsters with openings, and broken glass fragments hung there swaying.

    Occasionally, a small piece fell from the heavy footsteps and smashed into the street where several corpses lay.

    The crowd behind them evacuated in panic under the guidance of the soldiers.

    However, the members of the special team went against the flow of people and greeted the pale and terrifying monster at the street entrance without hesitation.

    Under Wu Hao's command, the team members quickly sneaked into the buildings and alleys on both sides.

    At the entrance of a dark alley, Wu Hao aimed his gun at the slowly advancing monster.

    "The monster's skin is hard, and ammunition doesn't do much damage to it. It's powerful, and its fists can smash concrete building surfaces. According to previous experience, its belly position, especially its navel, is probably its only weakness. Especially What should be paid attention to is, don't be careless because of his slow movement, after his weak spot is hit, he will instantly burst into a very fast sprint, and the power is very powerful."

    He explained the characteristics of the monster to Chu Qianxun.

    In their special team, Mu Qiang has a very heavy heart. As long as he is strong, whether it is a teenager or a woman, he can be quickly recognized by the team and receive the respect he deserves.

    Although Chu Qianxun had just shown his strong fighting qualities, he took the initiative to stay and assist.

    But she is not a regular soldier after all, and Wu Hao took her by his side, and he also thought of taking care of one or two by the way.

    Chu Qianxun also felt admiration in her heart. It is not surprising that she has experienced the apocalypse and mastered the characteristics of monsters, but this special operations captain has only been in contact with a blunt walker, and can sum up the weaknesses of monsters indiscriminately. Is a keen soldier.

    In the darkness, a dozen gun muzzles held their breath and aimed at the huge and bloated monster.

    The pale-skinned monster under the moonlit night moved forward step by step, shaking its layered stomach, and uttered a long monosyllable word in its mouth,

    " Hungry, hungry..." The

    deep voice echoed on the deserted streets in the dark night, making people suspect that all this was just an unreal dream.

    Its thumping footsteps shook the earth and hit the hearts of the soldiers.

    Wu Hao's hand wearing tactical gloves stretched out from the entrance of the alley, making three, two, and one gestures.

    When the fingers were drawn into one and slashed from the air, more than a

    dozen ballistics flashed through the night and shot in salvos towards the belly of the monster.

    The huge monster raised its head and let out a painful roar.

    It suddenly squatted down, and burst out at a speed that was completely incompatible with its huge size. It raised a trail of dust and charged towards Wu Hao and Chu Qianxun's positions.