Chapter 41-50

CHAPTER 41:

41
    Back at the Nanxi Base, Chu Qianxun received the red tickets distributed and went to the base's trading market.

    The Nanxi base is not large, and the trading market is set up on the overhead floor at the bottom of a teaching building. In addition to bartering, you can also use the coupons uniformly distributed by the base to buy things.

    Many people set up stalls to sell their own items. Some of the stalls were saints. Most of what they were selling were the materials they found when they went out to hunt demons alone, or the hard parts that could be used on the monsters.

    Some are ordinary people living in the base, and the things they sell may be a little strange.

    If you have a few green cabbage leaves that you have grown, or put out your only practical items such as watches, flashlights, lighters, weapons, etc., you can expect to get a half-meal ticket.

    There are also luxury goods such as jewelry that are very expensive before the end of the day, but of course, most of these are ignored.

    The largest fixed booths are surrounded by rows of desks. They are all kinds of materials obtained during each large-scale search operation organized by the base. They can be regarded as "official booths".

    Due to the frequent organization of search operations in the base, the "official booth" has accumulated a large amount of various materials, which stabilized the prices in the base to a certain extent.

    Even ordinary human beings living in the base, as long as they can exert their strength and strive for work points, can accumulate a few tickets and come here to exchange for inexpensive quilts, dishes, buckets and other daily necessities.

    There are also patrols to maintain law and order in the market at any time, and it is clearly stipulated that the phenomenon of looting goods, forced buying and forced selling is not allowed.

    Although the entire market is not big, it is much more lively and stable than the Goose City Base.

    Chu Qianxun stood by a booth selling weapons and looked around. Her blade was worn out, and she wanted to see if there was any suitable replacement.

    Jiang Xiaojie squatted beside her, flipping over on the ground and laying out the weapons that were simply machined from the limbs of monsters.

    "There are no good goods, Sister Qianxun." He said, "The good weapons and materials have been taken away by the leaders. If you want weapons, I will turn back and ask Teacher Jiang and the others, he has good goods. The most."

    "Participate in the al-Qaeda unified organization's demon hunting, although the demon species can be owned by us, but the body of the monster and the searched materials must be handed in." Ye Peitian stood beside Chu Qianxun and spoke, " Let's go out by ourselves and kill a high-level one to make a weapon for you."

    "I'm not satisfied with the Demon Seed, I just don't know what to do. If it wasn't for Al Qaeda to hunt demons, I would have provided you with intelligence, vehicles, and powerful teammates. Do you think you can kill so many monsters with just a few of you?"

    A man's sneering voice sounded.

    Chu Qianxun and the others turned around, and

    Tang Lian led a group of people standing not far behind them.

    The person who just spoke was a man with dyed yellow hair behind Tang Juan named Le He An.

    The chubby Shi Deming squeezed up from behind and helped to smooth things out, "Ale, don't talk like that, they are all brothers who took refuge in the base. Sister Qianxun and Brother Pei Tian have just arrived at our base and participated in the collective action, which is also very good. It's awesome. Our base didn't say that the team is restricted from doing their own activities alone, haha, let's understand each other, right?"