Chapter 21-30

CHAPTER 21:

21
    When Ye Peitian woke up, his heart was suddenly tightened by a burst of fear, and he almost didn't want to open his eyes.

    Every time he "wakes up" in the dark, all he sees when he opens his eyes is a thick black world, and there are always two pairs of blood-red eyes in the suffocating night.

    In the silent room, two monsters let out human-like laughter, hee hee hee hee hee. Seems to be excited that they can enjoy a big meal again.

    They would crawl over quickly, wrapping their sticky tongues around their newly awakened bodies.

    With this kind of fear, Ye Peitian slowly opened his eyes.

    There was a slightly warm yellow light in front of him, and

    a light stick lay quietly in front of him.

    After a night, it still glowed a little faintly.

    The fresh air in the morning hit Ye Peitian's face with a coolness, and

    he sat up in the morning light.

    A butterfly perched in the grass, startled by his movement, spread out its soft wings, and flew leisurely through the dew-covered grass blades, in the fine brilliance, towards the blue sky.

    A fourteen-five-year-old boy was lying on a mat near Ye Peitian, snoring soundly, while

    a six- or seven-year-old girl sat on a tree stump not far from him. She is stretching out a tender and white finger, suspending a few pieces of coins in the air, sometimes turning into long needles, sometimes turning into thin slices, she seems to regard this as a kind of game, and she enjoys it all, even giggling. sound.

    Near her, the girl's father was stooping around collecting dry wood from the ground.

    Two young women whispered around a crock above the fire.

    "Is this a snake? Is it really edible?" "It's definitely edible, is there anything Chihiro     grabs

    that can't be eaten?"

Come on.

    The world in front of Ye Peitian's eyes

    finally became real in the midst of this commotion.

    He put his palms on his forehead and

    finally escaped, it

    was true,

    he thought.

    "Are you going to eat this?" someone was talking to him.

    Ye Peitian put down her palms in a daze,

    Chu Qianxun stood in front of him with a body of dew on her back, holding a pile of yellow loquats in her arms,

    with the fruit stuffed in her mouth , she spoke vaguely, and raised her hand to embellish a branch The fruit loquat branch was thrown into Ye Peitian's arms.

    Everyone hurrahed around and looked at the lovely-colored loquats in Chu Qianxun's hands with joy.

    After eating biscuits and sweet potato slices all the way, the fresh fruit is full of temptation for them.

    "Crossing through that forest, there is a loquat tree that is half ripe. You can pick it up." Chu Qianxun pointed out Fang Zhi, "Pick as much as possible, you may not find it again in the future."

    Several girls cheered , with a hula, he took his tools and drilled into the orchard. Feng Junlei had no choice but to follow.

    Jiang Xiaojie, who had just woken up, rubbed his eyes and was about to leave.