Chapter 91-100

CHAPTER 91:

91
    Qi Yongchun closed the gate of the fence and stood on the high tower.

    The huge sound of artillery fire shook the earth, and the sky-high flames and intertwined ballistics almost ignited the entire black night sky.

    The huge buildings that survived the catastrophe of the Demon Seed stood in the firelight, silently watching the humans who were panic-stricken and fled in the war under their feet.

    The flames burning everywhere and the sound of guns and guns close at hand made Qi Yongchun a little nervous.

    At this moment, besides him, the only abilities left in the sandcastle are Granny Feng and Xu Xiangyang. Granny Feng was old, and Xu Xiangyang had just advanced. He suddenly realized that he should shoulder the responsibility of protecting everyone.

    Qi Yongchun is burly, muscular and tall. Unfamiliar people will have the illusion that he is tough and good at fighting, but in fact this man has a soft heart, does not like to fight with others by nature, loves to care for flowers and plants, and likes to stay with simple children. .

    The peaceful environment after coming to Ludao made him too keen on planting and stockpiling food, and he has not participated in actual combat for a long time.

    Standing on the high platform at this moment, Qi Yongchun looked down and saw a fully armed team appearing at the entrance of the community in the distance.

    Those quick-moving men broke through the outer barricades set up by Fu Guoxu, and sneaked into the villa area with few residents. The only purpose could only be the location of the heart of winter under his feet.

    Qi Yongchun jumped down from the tower, hugged a bunch of children in the yard, embraced them, and pushed into the villa where the Xu family lived.

    "Everyone goes into the basement and hides. If you don't hear my voice, don't come out." He handed the children over to Chu Qianxun's aunt Shan Lingxiang and his wife, brought a large bag of plant seeds, turned and walked out.

    Ruan Xiaoyue silently let him out, Qi Yongchun pushed her back, "You are also hiding, your injuries are not healed." Xu Xiangyang

    dragged a huge wooden box out, and the wooden box was full of his own making The armor, weapons, and a lot of home-made explosives and grenades bought from the market.

    "Brother Yongchun, wait, I'll be with you."

    Qi Yongchun nodded, lifted the box with him and went out . go.

    "Son, be careful!" Shan Lingxiang shouted anxiously, pulling the door of her room.

    "Mom, don't be careful, I've been out of the island to hunt demons many times, I'm good at fighting, it's fine." Xu Xiangyang comforted his mother.

    Shan Lingxiang gritted her teeth and resisted the urge to drag her son back and hide in the basement together.

    Her son's personality followed his father's. He had a good temper since he was a child, and he almost never fought with anyone. Her niece Chihiro was gentle and sweet, and in her impression, she was always a delicate little girl.

    In less than half a year, both children have undergone tremendous changes, and they have quickly become so independent and strong in such a cruel world.

    Qi Yongchun and Xu Xiangyang climbed the high tower on the fence together, and found a thick white fog rolling ten meters away from the fence. .

    "The enemy who should come will still come." In another tower on the city wall, the white-haired Granny Feng stood, she turned her head towards Qi Yongchun and Xu Xiangyang and smiled encouragingly, "Don't be afraid, we are all monsters. Don't be afraid, not to mention that the enemy this time is only human."