Part 3

Sonics POV

Once we got there everyone got out of the car. I could feel the ocean was near, I wanted to swim but now is not a good time. "Hey, you ok sonic?" I heard silver ask. I realized that I was staring and quickly looked at him then responded "Yeah, I'm fine." He nodded and went to the others. 

After a couple minutes we got checked in and got our cabin keys. Me, silver, shadow, tails, and knuckles shared a cabin. Amy, blaze, cream, and rouge shared a cabin. All of the girls left, so we left.  Once we got to our cabin the urge to go swimming was pulling me in, I knew I wouldn't last much longer. 

I put my stuff on the bottom bunk. Tails slept above me on the top bunk. After everyone got settled and put their stuff away, we met the girls by the beach. Being by the beach is not helping that urge to swim at all. I was staring at the ocean and fiddled with my fingers. 

Blazes POV

The girls were told to meet the boys by the beach, after we all got done unpacking we headed to the beach. When we got there I saw the boys talking like normal. Then I saw Sonic, he was staring at the ocean. Very intensely. I walked over to him and asked "hey sonic, are you ok? You seem kind of off." Suddenly he looked at me and said "oh- yeah I'm fine just well-." I cut him off. "Don't like water." He just nodded. "Well we should go back to the others now." I said and held out my hand for him to take. Once he took my hand we walked to the others together. I did catch him getting another glance at the ocean.

Once I found Tails I grabbed his arm, and pulled him towards the beach so no one could hear us. "Hey Tails, does Sonic um... seem off to you?" He was hesitant to answer but suddenly he answered  "Well... he has been acting a litttle off I guess. So yes. Why do you ask?" So I wasn't the only one to notice it. "Well I just saw him staring at the ocean and I thought it was a bit weird." The second I said that tails' face a looked worried. "We should just ask him about it." I suggested 

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

To be continued...