Bitch Got Me Fucked Up

Nicki's POV - *texts drake the address telling him to Come to rihanna house * *Ties hair up and takes jewelry off*

*Chris Runs Downstairs *

Chris: YO NICKI WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WIT YO--

Nicki: *cuts him off punching him in the nose* WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINKM?!?!

Chris: *picks her up slamming her on the couch pinnin her down by her neck * LOOK NICKI I COULD NEVER HURT YOU!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Nicki: THEN WHY YOU FUCKING DIS BITCH RIHANNA?!?!?

Chris: *gets quiet wit guilt look*

Nicki: EXACTLY!!! *headbuds him. as he loosens his grip i run to the chair picking it up slamming it on his back as he stumbles to the floor*

Drake's POV- *gets in car driving extremely fast*

Nicki: *walks upstairs looking for Rihanna * WHERE YOU AT BITCH?!!?

Rihanna: In Here Thot

Nicki: *turns head and walks fast into the room to see this bitch Sitting in the chair smoking a cigarette holdin a bat her other hand* Weapon For Me?

Rihanna: ITS FOR WHOEVER CROSS ME!!

Nicki: *breathing heavily * Why You Screaming Bitch??

Rihanna: *gets up swinging bat at nicki*

Nicki: *ducks tackling her down* *gets up fast grabbing her by her head constantly punching the fuck out of her face dragging her out the room*

Rihanna: *as im being dragged i reached over for the bat and swings it up at her face and hits her*

Nicki: Ahh *falls down stairs backwards, but safely chris caught me holding me in the choke lock*

Chris: CALM YO MOTHERFUCKIN ASS DOWN BRUH!!

Nicki: NAWW LET ME THE FUCK GO!!!!

*Drake walks in the house*

Drake: Ayo Chris Let Her Go Dude *grippin his shirt slangin him into the wall*

Nicki: *runs towards rihanna grabbing her neck pushing her in the wall*

Chris: I Advise U To Get Yo Ass Back Bruh

Drake: Or What? *steps up toward him*

Chris: *tackles drake punching him but Getting punched back by him aswell*

Rihanna: *choking reachin for her head and gets a grib yanking it*

Nicki: *Pushes her in the Bathroom being yanked in to by her grip*

Rihanna: *slangs her over in the bathtub but being pulled in to by her grip*

*Wyane And Tyga Rode With Drake But They Stayes In The Car Because He Told Them If He Is Not Back By 10 Minutes To Then Come In*

*Wanye And Tyga Runs In*

Drake: *picks chris up slammin him in fridge being pulled back by wayne*

Wayne: YO CHILL!!

*tyga Hears Screaming Upstairs And Runs Up There*

Nicki: *slams Rihanna Head In The Sink Pushing her To The Floor Being Pulled Back By Tyga*

Tyga: Lets Go Bruh!!!

*Both Wayne And Tyga Pulled Nicki And Drake Outside To The Car*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author POV- I Know Nicki Preganant Doin All This But To Be Exact Its The Beginning Of Pregnancy....Her Stomach Isnt Showin Yet Lol