Discontinued

Published-12/06/22, 11:49pm
~
Proofread- N/A

Notes: Hey :) I'm sorry to say but I am no longer going to be working on this book. I love the comments and attention it got but due to personal reasons that interfere with could of been future characters of the story, i can't continue this. This is also up on AO3(my user is lysenseless), and maybe when I'm healed and can remake a story line I'll continue it there (most likely when chapter 3 drops). Until then, the story below is the only thing i wrote for this chapter. You could follow me on AO3 and check for updates about this book just in case, because I'm not entirely sure I want to let this go..but I also am not on Wattpad anymore and would only be uploading on AO3.
Again, I'm sorry. Thank you for reading, especially those who have been here since the beginning (this story is exactly 1 year old!), I appreciate you all <3

Light harshly pooled into your vision as your consciousness faded back in. Your eyes fluttered open as you took your time to adjust to your surroundings. Where you laid was warm and fuzzy, and a big chunk of you never wanted to move away from the blissful feeling.

You let your eyes close again as you buried your face into the warmth. That same warmth started to purr softly and you immediately shot your eyes back open. Memories came and hit you like a train, and your face started to burn. Oh hell no.

You looked at Huggy Wuggy, who was already looking down at you. You guys shared some uncomfortably long eye contact before you scrambled to sit up. Huggy whined and moved his paws to hold onto your waist, keeping you against him.

Your eyebrows furrowed as you stared at the pouting monster. He looked like a little puppy. Giving in to his little derpy face, you reached up and started to give him some head pats. He immediately leaned into your touch, letting out little trills of excitement.

You couldn't stop the smile that formed on your lips as you kept giving  him the affection he craved. Huggy crooned and you felt him start nudging you down away from his face. Your eyes widened and you started to think that maybe you were just petting him wrong. "Sorry-" You fought against his shoving, scooting up to hold his face in your hands. Smothering him.

His noises started getting more frustrated as he lifted you up with a little too no ease, plopping your bare ass right down smack dab on his crotch. It was that moment you realized he was still horny. Of course.

"Oh, I don't know Huggy, I've wasted enough time already and I'm here to find something." You analyzed Huggy's curious face. "Or someone." You didn't like that possibility.  Huggy simply whined, staring to gently rut his hips against yours for friction.

Feeling his now growing member start to rub against your bare clit, it was hard not to blush. The harder he thrusted against you the more pleasurable you felt. Spikes of metaphorical electricity shot up through your stomach and you caved. "Alright, fine." You breathed, beginning to move your hips with him.

Huggy moaned in excitement, leaning closer to your face as he awkwardly tried to kiss you. The size difference between your head and his lips made it difficult to properly kiss. After being smothered in drool you pulled your head away and giggled a bit. "Um, here." You held the sides of his face with your hands as he stared at you.

You pulled him down and planted a couple of kisses on the edges of his lips, making him trill in joy. You smiled a bit as you continued to scatter littke kisses against his mouth. He eventually got sick of this and tilted his head, pressing his lips against yours and expertly shoving his forked tongue into your mouth.

Your eyebrows raised as he explored your mouth, letting his tongue curl around yours as he sucked. You sighed into the kiss as you let your hand wander down to his weird tentacle like dick. Huggy jolted as you traced your hand along his cock, feeling him shiver into your touch. You began to jerk the tip of him, feeling proud as he caved into your touch.

You grinned smugly, removing your hand and getting frustrated growls in response. You ignored him and shimmied down onto your knees, looking up at him. Lord was he massive from down here..and I'm not just talking about his dick.

He watched you curiously as you eyeballed his package, watching your facial expressions closely.

—UNFINISHED AND DISCONTINUED