"You know, it isn't nice to stalk."-chapter 2

When they finally reached the resort, Izuku and Akari showed them to their rooms and Bakugou went to talk with Izuku. Aizawa was stalking them silently wanting to know weather he could make up with Izuku.

Though thinking that Izuku didn't know, He knew very much that his ex was stalking him

Deku's POV:
Sho is stalking me though he isn't doing very well at it but hey, i'm having a talk with kacchan now.

"Hey! Shitty deku!" he finally spoke up

"Yes, kacchan?" i replied with a smile on my face.

"Tch, you alright?" he asked me

"perfectly fine." i replied him with a look saying 'Don't bother'

I then went to pick up my child.

At the kindergarten

Shota's POV

I saw Izuku go to a kindergarten and when he reached a kid ran up to him and said "Mommy, mommy!!" the kid sounded so happy to see him.

Then out of a sudden he came walking in my direction, 'does he know i'm here?' i wondered.

He came up to me with the kid from before behind him.

"You know..." he said in a serious tone

"what?" i replied

"stalking isn't cool." he said sounding even more seious then before

"sorry.." i told him before rushing off in a hurry

I went back to my room and decided to go to sleep, when i woke up the next day, i went to have breakfast with my problem children before going to stalk Izuku again.

You see, i still loved Izuku, even if I did cheat on him with my co-worker.

It was Izuku's day off so i went to the one place i knew he would be at and i was right. I saw him there at a store that sold hero merchandise. I expected him to buy some All might merchandise but to my suprise, i saw him buying my merch! Yes, my merch! I was shocked, he had bought an Eraserhead body pillow and a set of hero plush's as well as a figurine blind bag.

I followed him all the way to his house or at least i thought.

"Hey, Akari, i'm back!" he shouted

"welcome back! Omg did you buy what i asked for?!" she replied him shouting back

"yeah." izuku replied her

"omg, thanks so much, you are like the best!" Akari was elated and i could very much tell from her voice

I then proceeded to follow him as he went to his room or what i thought was his room., before changing, he opened his window and said "get in. I know you're there."

I went in as per his request. and before i could speak, he threw a bag of things at me and said "take those and get out!"

I took the bag and without even taking a peek, i was just about to leave through the window when he said

"you know, it isn't nice to stalk"

I just looked at him in pure silence.

"get out and don't ever stalk me again." Izuku said and i left through the window

What did Izuku pass to Aizawa?What will happen to Aizawa if he stalks Izuku again? Is he going to stalk Izuku again?

Grammer, spelling and plot corrections
13 march 2022, sunday
5:07 pm