Overhaul's experiment! Who's eri?-Chapter 9

shigaraki POV:
What I saw shocked me. 'What the hell did he buy?!' I thought. What I saw was a grocery bag it looked heavy and there were multiple of them all in the corner of the room.

"What are those, zuku?" i asked.

"Oh! Those are groceries!" he replied.

"I went grocery shopping because i needed more and those here are expired already i think then i remembered i had guests so i bought more since, you, todoroki-kun, Himiko-san, yamada-kun, Hawks, Shota-kun, my workers, and Eri-chan would need food to survive plus the more the better! This way if there were any food shor-" he mumbled before i cut him off with my arm

"Alright, Zuku, Alright." i replied

"Who is Eri..?" Eraserhead asked

"Hm...Oh. Eri-chan's Chisaki-kun's daughter!" Izuku replied

Just then he got a phone call.

Izuku's POV:
"Erm- hello? Who is this...?"

"No one you need to know, honey~!"Said an eerie voice across the line but you could tell the slight hint of sxualism in it.

"Oh. Yokio-san.. What do you want..?" I replied. clearly she dosen't know how to leave me alone. She's a rapist but why hit on me?

"I want... You, Honey~~!!!" Yokio said with again sexualism as a hint in her eerie sounding voice.

"Yokio-san. How many times do I have to tell you I'm married?" I replied clearly annoyed at this point

"But he cheated on you~~" She replied well, a little too much excitement in her voice.

"That may be true but either ways, i don't like you and i'll never have even a tought of having sex with you." I replied. At this point i could just throw my phone.

"Ugh fine, Deku." She sounded annoyed as she said this but Deku...? That brought back some trauma... Kacchan used to call me Deku too... He should also stop pretending to be a highschooler since he's like as old as me and not 18 and he's literally taller than me but that's not the point.

How did she get a hold of that nickname...? I... Ugh.. I'm so weak... I feel like crying... I want Sho to comfort me but he probably won't... He cheated on me with yamada-kun afterall... God...

"Just.. Shut up... Goodbye, Yokio-san..." I said that before ending my call with her. As i said that you could clearly hear the hint of sadness in my voice and the hiccups of a small cry.

I need alone time so i did what i had to do... I called one of the maids and asked them to bring the groceries to the kitchen then asked a chef to prepare dinner for later today for everyone and i asked the butler to lead them to a guest room that has nothing and to bring Ten~nii to the room i prepared for the LOV.

I proceeded to head to my room of course, Shota followed me. I did promise to cuddle with him afterall. But Right now? No thanks..

I want to... Lock myself in my room and cry.

Get me out of this hell...