Duty calls, an escapist?!-chapter 13

Deku sighed, his phone ringing silently beside him, unlocking it and pressing on the answer button.

"Who is this?" Izuku asked from across the line.

"Ah! Hero ghostly glad you picked up! A villain has escaped from #### prison!" the person across the line said

"I see. I'll go on patrol then." Deku said.

Deku hung up, why? No clue.

He got into his hero suit and exited his room a few weeks had passed sinced he locked himself in.

Once out everyone looked at hin suprised tears escaping both Aizawa's and shigaraki's eyes, he just ignored them.

He headed to the Location and began his patrol.

He saw the villian a while later.

"Oh~ hero ghostly~!" the villian said

Izuku just stood there staring in the general direction of the Villian. Not saying a thing he activated his guard specs quirk as the villian began to shoot small balls of electricity from their palm.

The shields broke after a while so he side-stepped to dodge an on coming attack.

The villain jumped up dodging as izuku lunged towards it.

"Tch" izuku said while trying to attack the villain.

He analysed quickly, the villain has a weak spot.

While the villain was busy charging up their quirk, izuku lunged forwards, pinning the villain to the ground and hand cuffing them.

"Back to jail you go" Izuku said while dragging the villain back to #### prison.

Later on the day izuku had been requested to come on a news report.

"So, pro hero ghostly! How does it feel defeating a villian strong enough to escape prison?"

"It was... Fine."

"I-I see next, Hows does it feel being on news for the first time?"

"Average."

"O-Oh. Um..."

"If there's nothing else i'm taking my leave."

"Wait! Is it true that you'll be doing a live meet and great at ### soon?"

"What? No. Where did you hear that?"

"I see, well, that's it for today folks!"

"Thanks for having me here today. Bye."

"O-Oh pro hero ghostly, leaving so soon?"

"Yes."

When izuku reached home, everyone congratulated him.

"hm." was his reaction

Aizawa pinned him onto the wall, shocking him.

"Huh?! Shota-kun! What?" Izuku asked

"Nothing. I just want the truth." Aizawa replied

"Duty calls. Now leave me alone!" Izuku said.

Ah jeez, there was an unfortunate sentence. Well, what happens next? Give me some ideas~!!