Chapter 1, Why?

Mune's pov:
I was sitting with my fiancé, the god of insanity, chaos, weirdness, monsters and demons Aka Bill Cipher. We were laughing until I heard rustling in the bushes.

Stanford's thoughts are underlined.

Young Stanford pov:
Strange? I thought to myself, as I looked at the two teen boys Wait a minute is that MY muse?!? I thought and started getting closer to get a better look IT IS I slowly but angrily walk up to a bush near them to hear there conversation.

*Warning Gore*
Mune's Pov
"Code AH" I say to bill, Bill then stands up and says "Come out Sixer" and I remember him talking about a six-fingered human that he liked to call 'sixer'. I stood up and said "H-hello sixer? Was it?" I asked, I got a grunt as a response and I immediately whipped my head to the direction it came from only to see a Red and black bullet! Which are extremely dangerous to me as they are like poison depending on where I'm shot and this was is heading for my heart! I avert my eyes so I look at bill while being frozen in fear. After it hit, I fell to the ground.

Bill's pov:
I looked my love and ran to him, he was coughing up blood, and fading in and out of consciousness, "Mune, darling look at me" I said with a weak smile but all he said was "look for my next life, I'll be named dip-" but before he could finish he died in my arms. I let him gently fall to the ground as I got up and turned a shade of dark red "YOu F4cKe|) Up S1x3R" I screamed in a deep distorted voice filled with rage as he just killed MY FIANCÉ the GOD OF FORESTS, PLANTS AND ANILMALS AKA MUNE PINEWOOD!!!